Five Nights a Freddy's (The Truth Behind the game)

Percy: Watch out!

Frank: Foxy! He's right out side the door! Don't open the door!

Leo: Thank you, Frank. I would have never thought of keeping Foxy outside! I was going to invite him in, along with Chika and Freddy and Bonnie! Why don't we just have a tea party!?

Hazel: Freddy! Dude watch out !

Annabeth: That's not Freddy...

Jason: It's Golden Freddy!!!

Piper: Who?

Dear Guys,

What's the truth benind Five Nights at Freddy's?

-Alan

Nico: Oh! Oh! Can I tell the story of Five Nighs at Freddy's!?

Leo: Gah! i CAN NEVER GET PAST NIGHT FOUR!!!!

Nico: Gather round children, gather round.

Piper: You know that were older than you right?

Nico: Were you born before the internet.

Hazel: Yes.

Nico: You don't count!

Skylar (Me): Oh can I help with the story?

Nico: *blushes* You want to help me?

Skylar: Yeah! It'll be fun.

Nico: Okay...You might want to sit next to me. You might get scared,

Leo: * >:(* I'll just sit on your left then...

Jason: Just tell the story already!!!!

Skylar: Okay... SO! We all know what the game is about, right? Your a night security guard. Freddy's hired you because you were cheaper than a repair man...

Leo: That gives me an idea... *Leaves with an evil grin...*

Nico: Any way... You have to watch the four anamatronics, Freddy, Bonnie, Chika, and Foxy

Piper: Your forgetting someone. But who?

Skylar: Okay anyway so we all know that Freddy Fazbear is just a parody of Chuck E.Cheese, Right?

Everyone: Right.

Skylar: What you don't know, is that the story of Five Nights at Freddy's runs much Deeper.On Decamber 1993 in Aurora, Colorodo at a local Chuck E. Cheese after a birthday party ran late, the manager and four teens were forced to stay behind and clean up. What they didn't know was that their was a sixth person in the building with them.

Nico: Yeah, so the five people were the manager, Margret, and four teens, Ben, Bobby,, Silvia, and Coline. The sixth person was Nathan, a former employee who was fired in July for an argument over his hours. At 10:05, Nathan killed Silvia then Ben, Coline then moved on to Bobby. Soon after, Margret open up the safe which contained a lot of money. Nathan then shot her and filled her bag with 1600 dollars and game tokens.

Piper: Well that's stupid.

Jason: Yeah, why would he want game tokens?

Skylar: Can we just finish the story! *Holds Nico's hand.* And the scary part is still to come.

Nico: *blushes*

Skylar: Anyway... The security footage helped the cops capture Nathan. He was sentenced to death but recently his sentence was uncarried.