Chapter 13

Chapter 13

***Thirty-Eight Weeks Pregnant***

"Shit." I groan as another contraction hits. "You okay baby?" Luca asks. "Yeah. Just another contraction." I say. "How far apart are they now?" he asks. "About ten minutes." I tell him. He helps me stand up and my water breaks. "Thank God." I say and he starts laughing. "That bad?" he asks. "You try carrying two little humans in your body and let them play soccer with your insides. Yes. That bad." I tell him laughing. "I'll leave that to you baby. Let's go have these monsters." he says before helping me into the truck.

Ten hours later, we are sitting in the hospital room with my friends and Luca's introducing our new twins. "So what did you name them?" Hondo asks. "Arabella Marie but we're calling her Bella and Dylan Jacob." he tells them. "Good, strong names." Deacon says. Street and Chris are holding the twins and I can't help but smile. "Deacon, Chris, we were wondering if you two would be the Godparents." Luca says and they both smile and Deacon says "Yeah brother. I'd be honored." Chris looks up and says "Hell yeah brother." before looking back at our daughter and saying "You, little girl, I am going to teach you how to kick all the boys butts." and I can't help but laugh. "I'm holding you to that." I tell her and she smiles at me.

After everyone leaves, we hear the door and see his mom and dad walk in. "How are they?" Luca's dad asks. "They're perfect. Bella and Dylan, meet your grandparents." Luca says as he hands Dylan off to his dad and I hand Bella off to his mom. "They are so precious Dom." his mom says. "Dylan looks like you did when you were born." his dad says. "Bella looks more like you, Molly." his mom says and I can't help but smile. "Look, I took off a couple of weeks so if it's okay, I can be at home with you while Dom is working to help with the twins." his mom tells me. "That would be great. Thank you." I tell her and she smiles. "You don't need to be doing too much until you heal a little more." she tells me. "That's what the doctor says. I appreciate it." I tell her. "Honey, you're family and it gives me time to help spoil these little loves." she tells me and I can't help but laugh. Luca's dad walks over and kisses my cheek and says "Thank you." I look at him confused and he says "For being good to our boy. For our grandbabies. Never thought he'd settle down. You're good for him sweetheart." he tells me. "He's the one that's been good for me." I tell him and he smiles. I look at Luca and he mouths "I love you." I mouth it back and his parents just smile at us. I look at my husband and babies and can't help but to finally feel complete.