Imagination

jin and joon is still in dining table eating together breakfast while tae leave in hurriedly,

wow love,your hand have  miracle,food is so good" joon explain

jin gives him soft smile,you always told me this type of stuff,joonie

honestly I want to sit with you all day,you cook for me and I keep eating,and we watch some movies together,going walk holding hands,
joon is keep talking dreaming in morning and smiling like an idiot"

joon get up from your dream,we're not newly married couple, who do such type of things,your going late for studio stop imagine and get ready!

joon show him sad face,but why not we can do? we're sweet couple!
joon  tell jin feel little shy and showing two dimpley cheeks which jin can't refuse he is still baby.

jin softly pull his cheeks,leaving him get ready fast and focusing on his  work.

After minute"

Love!!!!!,where are my clothes?its not here,where did they go?(what a baby)

what???jin is in damm shocked,he know rapper but he can't imagine he have to  handle this??

I don't know why I fall in love with you,joon!! jin state with annoying tone.

why? because I'm handsome, good looking,taller, you love my sexy mind,..........

rapper yelled from upstair room, while jin is still in kitchen,cause kitchen is jin presious place no one can separate him from kitchen"

I know,don't need details look on second cupboard there I kept your clothes, next time don't ask me,kept yourself,okay!

jinie,I can't find ittttttttt

when joon is about to walk from the room,jin also ready to enter in room with annoying look.

you can't do anything properly joon,you are still baby, let me search  first,

jin whole mouth got open when he notice the whole room

yaa,got of destruction!!! he give joon angry stare,and look  for clothes in cupboard  here u go"

when jin is about to turn holding clothes in hand,he listen small sobs"

joon who is fully making his head down,feeling he can't do anything by himself,he felt really hurt and bad at same time,

namjoon!!: jin take his name softly,he leave clothes in floor, and run to him,

baby look at me,he grab joon face with two hands and make him to look at his eyes,

hey,I'm sorry okay,he grab joon hair softly and place his head on his,

joon,you know when you cry you always look like cute little baby,your my good baby,you know!

I......just can't tttttt do anything properly jinieeee,I'm useless....he speak between sobs"

shhhhhhh,my baby isn't useless,
you are always my baby and I love it.

jin try to make him calm down, rapper can easily hurt,he smoothly hold jin and hug him.

They stay for like this.......both are  closing eyes and head is resting on each other,feeling warm, small smile leave from joon lips .

jinnnn!!

Next scene]

let's take shot one! Mr.Dong claimed.
so,where is our actors and actress!

tae and min are remembering dialogue....., today scene is romantic one,and its really hard for tae to act romantic scene with all feeling where his mind is in stuck in another thought"

tae are you ready? you can do this! min catch tae attention who lost in his thoughts, she is worry for her friends,minute before he is behaveing  differently while listening name of Busan,he is panicking, worrying and she clearly can say he is scared too,but she didn't mentioned anything cause its good to not ask tae, but now her first priority is tae is okay or not after morning incident.

hmmm,yes I'm okay,I just try to remember dialogue "I told seeing her,so that she can't ask me questions,I don't want to remember.

okay,lets go!min say

I nod!

Mr.Dong who is already in the postion and camera is taking place,

let's start the shot!!

first shot!!

Dong is starting explain us,you both have to dance in one song with fully feeling and its have to seems you both are in love deeply,your act have to make others also feel the " love".

yes,we're ready,min and I told in join, but min give me one look ,and I nod in  I'm fine.

okay,action"

songs start play in background,
Serendipity"

min is excited for the shot,but tae he is already having hard time,its his job to play a role which was given and give viewer excellent role,but nothing remain like we think, its change and when change your past, you hurt more,memory will hanging around your eyes,voices will still echoing in your ears,heart will still feeling the pain which you try to hide from others,that your are oaky and move on from your past,but who know truth except you,who suffer expect you,
its not that you stuck in past but in your present its comes like winds,you try to forget but something is stoping you"

I slowly hold her hand try not to think more of him when I'm doing my job,
and my other hands place in her back  and try to make it tigh hug"
I just try to feel song for moving my foot  in sync but how it supposed to work,its need to be romantic one and I make worse one.

Cut! Mr.dong yell.

please,you both need to feel eachother first,think that your in love with min,just try and feel "

I nod,I'm the one who is not feeling anything,just alots of thought in my mind,I'm one confusion.

I take long breath and closed my eyes for a sec to imagine that I'm with the person whom I love most than anything in the world"

Right now,I need feeling,from the bottom of heart,

I never felt so much worse in my others movies I work,but what happen with this?

okay,tae just calm down, you need first concrete on here,

I give signal to Mr.dong play the song again,

and song start playing,

this song is the jimin favorite song,he used to did very good steps in this song while I stay in opening my mouth in shocked,anyone can melt for him,he is so beautiful "

he is my jimin

I only can feel for him,love comes from bottom of heart and our heart is connected from years ago,even we are far away from each other,we can still feel......

tae is only for jimin"