good morning"

when jimin leaves house one years ago,jin is the one who is taking care of all boys,specially tae,cause jimin leaves him,and he is broken, he got depressed, he think he is the resin of jimin leaving home.

No one knows,why jimin leave home,without saying any word,but there is something bad happen between Vmin,and tae still didnt speak anything about,so all are silent.

Namjoon,hobi and yoongi three rapper have own studio,where yoongi write songs with help of joon,tae became famous actor,who actually love to be actor,jin he love to be home,caring his brothers,tae and his love joon.he is singer and there are million followers in his officials Twitter, he is world handsome.( kook will introduce later ☺)

Here we go,jin one of favorite big clock is echoing whole room,
tik. tok tik. too

OH,MY GOD,jin yelled in loud voice,joon almost fall from bed!!

How can I sleep until 8am,jin is yelling,leave the room behind joon who lay on the floor,touching his hurting back,love your too loud"while he is saying something under breath,
he immediately got from his dream land seeing his handsome boyfriend coming wearing black shirts with black jeans,and apron.

Wowwwwwww,joon thinks 😘😘,you look so beautiful love today,how I'm supposed to handle ITT,huh?

jin looks his angirly,joon your the cause I wake up late,today,now stop your lovely talk and help me in kitchen"

joon: okay,love,I can die for you if you want,love!!!

jin: its enough for today,how can you be so filtering in morning!!! go fresh up and come!

jin leaves joon in floor,thinking how younger is doing!!

jin slowly push door,where tae is sleeping peacefully, he smile little bit seeing younger, but he know he miss someone presence in this room,there is pic in wall with all boys except jimin,one cupboard,many toys which tae love most,jin steps in the table where some thing is kept,he came closer and pick it,its jimin pic with tae when they are together in high school.

They look very happy with each other,jin smoothly touch the pic with his finger,and place back in table.
he decided to wake younger up,so he pull white curtains and make younger sleep disturbed,

hmmm tae spoke when he feels sun light in his eyes,he opens slowly eyes ,and close again and turn next sight.

tae wake up,its late your not kid now,wake up tae!!!!,jin is yelling where tae act like he didn't listen anything.

minute later,tae are you going to wake up or I'm going to throw water on you,( jin mind),so are you?

nooo,noo,look I wake up,showing his half boxy smile!!

so,you can think that goona work on me?

then he shows his fully boxy smile,how on earth jin resist this!! okay don't need to be too cute,get up you have to attend your shot today, then he leave.

tae sleepily,slowly wake up,from bed,and turn towards the wind come from the door,he went close and open it feeling a cold wind is touching his eyes,he closed his eyes feeling itt.

suddenly, he remember, its today!the day he never forget in his life,the day he cry for begging jimin comeback,the day jimin leave him,the day he broke into pieces, the he lost his loving heart,and he became heartless

the day he never forget in his life,the day he cry for begging jimin comeback,the day jimin leave him,the day he broke into pieces, the he lost his loving heart,and he became heartless.he can't feel anything,he isn't want cry anymore,he didn't want fall in love,he changed himself,from tae to Kim tae hyung.

He take his hand in his right side,where his heart beating faster then normal,its hurting like hell from broken,he can still feel it.he is crying while remembering but he don't know why he still loves jimin so much,he himself told that he don't love but his heart is not ready for listen,its betraying him.