Reason

jinie.... eee
joon take smoothly jin name,cause their body is pressed against eachother, and he felt little shy,his cheeks are showing dimples and turning little red..red.

joon lift his head to see his beautiful husbands,of course they are married and its not easy for both of them,they survive many hardness,soreness, many sacrifice and finally they are married.

jin give him a soft smile,and rub joon nose with him,

your getting late joon or you want me to hug you whole day,huh!

noooo,need that ,I have to go studio to meet yoongi and jhope.

okay,then get dressed and  don't forget to take meal for both love birds"

joon just nod.

jin: joon called..

hmmm,jin turn his face toward joon.

I LOVE YOU,HE SAID WHILE BLUSHING LITTLE.

I LOVE YOU MORE,JIN REPLY NOT LEAVING SMILE IN HIS FACE.

minute later...

finally,joon received,he parks his car and push door for open,but he didn't listen any noise nor he see both.

he decided to look them first,when he opened the maindoor,he saw two couples are cuddling peacefully,

he throw smile,he thought let them sleep more,maybe they work late ,yoongi always work until midnight and he make hobi habit like that.

he slowly take his footsteps for not to disturbed two,but how it supposed to be,when Kim Nam joon he walking,

he broke again vase,when he is about to hold it,its fall in floor, and joon too.

ahhhhhhh,my back.....

hope nearly jump on air,
oh,joon hyung.

not again, yoongi mumbled, its twenty time you broke vase joon!he make sad face,

yaaa,hmmm ahhhh,joon feel very much embraced,

he show them his teeths....

i.....just...

_________

tae is only for jimin " he finally take a long breath and complete the scene, he did ITT,

when he is lost in thought,his own world thinking his jimin,

CUT!

Awesome,Mr.Kim,we're very impressed from your acting skills"

Thanku so much,he returned immediately,smiling.

well,pack up for today,manger yelled to grab everyone attention.

you give very good shot tae tae: min tell me proudly.

ahh,thanku min,you give too,you know you have always dream about being actress and look your on top now.

yes,tae this is my one of dream from child, she tell while clapping her hand,and yours also.

hmm,that's right.

do you want me to join in meal?
she asked him,showing her big eyes.

yaa its my pleasure min but don't get upset just wann see jin hyung.

ohhh,okay.

have a beautiful evening ❄

I told her and grab my things head straight to my car where hyung is waiting.

hyung let's go!

yes,master.
Are you okay?

yes,I'm let's go,and hyung don't play music,hmmm little bit tired.
I give him little smile and he nod in back.

The drive starts,and many things are playing in mind

jimin,who leave me one years ago,he never try to called me,without reason he didn't listen to me,he just leave me and never come back.

That day still haunt me,still give me pain,when I remember its like I'm going to be die again.....

My life is one book which have deep dark secrets once it open I'm not able to walk on my own.

jimin,Is the reason for all things.

but I never drop my hope,I know he comes one day for me,when his angry got calm down,I now how my jimin is.

he is very kind and sweet person, his soft smile make me forgot the whole world,his eyes I can stare whole day when sun rises and until star will be showing in beautiful Mooney sky.

He is so beautiful"

Tae is still waiting for jimin to come in his life,but who knows jimin is alive or dead?

he believe jimin isn't dead but others think he isn't anymore,if jimin is alive so why he never  came to visit tae"

The driver stop car and tae came back in his sense,

Master,we're here.

thanku for ride,hyung.

I'm home!
he yelled loudly hoping jin hyung is in home.

tae,you came early today,a familiar voice which his ears want to hear from the morning.

yes,little bit tired hyung.

come here,jin suggested.

so,he is sad today jin thinks in mind.

tae sit near jin,and give him one look,

there is dead silent and jin didn't want to ask younger,why? cause he know already  the valid reason.

so,he speak up.

tae,you know
"silent kills people"

my next shooting is in Busan, he finally complete full word.

Busan??? jin choked

what you say them back?

I don't know

I...just......hyung I don't want go there,I haven't courage to remember that again,h...yunggg.

tae,its okay I'm here.

hyung is here.

Calm down!

tae rest his head on jin hyung lap cause if he think more he head is about to blast.

jin slowly give pat in tae hair to feel relax.