Dreams

Tae effort to open his eyes sensing perceiveing warm coming from next to him. Familiar scent he can smell, something is disturbing him.Silky hair tickling around his face, eyes are still closed, oxygen masks cover half face. His hands want to touch that person paradoxically his all effort is flowing desolation.

Smoothly someone intertwined his pinky finger, the first name came out from his mouth was his precious jimin.

"jimin", Tae called out through broken, painfull voice. Only his hands are moving.Tears dawning falling against his eyes roaming down his cheeks ended landing on bed.He is ambienceing overwhelming Jimin came back.

"Tae", jimin smoothy hail his name which force tae to open his eyes.

He wait so long for hear his voice again, heart stop beating at the  moment, vibes dawn overwhelming, eyes are carving to see, hands are carving to touch,body need to feel that warm, he carve to talk, but he can't.

Jimin removed masks from tae face, so he vessel to talk with him. He tucked his disturbing hair behind ears, wipe those innocent overflowing tears along with his thumbs. The amazing part is jimin still smiling at him.

"Tae", its me. Open your eyes, look I came back for you". he wishper smoothing out his face with the palm.

J_jimin,tae lets out heavy breath,not able to complete his sentence, opening his eyes which was covered with tears. His body desperate to pull him closer to let him know how long he wait for him.

"I MISS YOU, "tae wishper through trembling lips.

Jimin ruffle his hair lightly, pressed a long kiss in his forehead which is obligation to make latter calm.

Tae messy hair is touching jimin soft lips still he didn't seem to be bothered, he leans his nose near for smell, "your smell good", murming.

Now, tae is facing jimin so he could feel warm his body throwing. He isn't still convince its real or dreams. He didn't have enough strength to fight with this, he is fragile , his heart is fragmented, injured,  his eyes are drained, how long he have been hurting himself, no one can hear pain in his heart. He survive lonely. He don't have courage to speak, his throat dry who is refusing to speak.

Jimin pull tae abreast his chest,  tae grabbed jimin by  his sweater and clinged in to him.Even though its dream he carve to feel,wrapping his around jimin back silently hearing his heartbeat comfort him he is with him. He longing to sleep like this, his favorite pillow is jimin chest.

"Didn't you used to tell me I live in your heart, "So I'm always there with you, breathing with you. I never leave you, I continually be your side, you need to ambience, crinkle his hair with his smoll hands.

"Don't_t  leave_e  me again_n jimin.. ah, I can't_t  live without you_u again.
Clutching near more to jimin tae wishper through breaking voice which hit jimin heart so hard that  leave abreast uncountless hole.

OK, first let me make you sleep, then we will talk later, "OK? Jimin asked tae crinkleing his hair through his hands.

Tae got confused, if he say yes, and jimin leave him again?
If he say yes, if jimin didnt  came back to him again?
If jimin disappear like before?
If it was another heartbreaking dream?

Can he survive?

Tae shake his head on no, closing his eyes tightly fighting with his own thoughts he fall sleep in jimin chest.

When he realized there is no warm coming from another side, he open his swollen eyes in the promise of verdict there jimin again, but he was not there. He consent him again giving him forged hope, those wound dawning to heal, give him deep more.

Jimin... n, don't play with my heart like this!! He yelp crying begging for jimin to answer cause he need him. There is no use. He search him all around. Where he disappear?? Again!! Noo........ Jim.. in..... Please..... Come back to me.

"Jin", he got disturbed who is staring tae paley through ICU",when namjoon called him.

"Hmm", jin replied back through exhausted tone.

Take a little bit rest, you didn't rest or eat anything from yesterday. Joon got worried for his husband who was standing there like statue. He didn't  seem to listen his any words nor answer.

Everyone is staring at joon blankly  who is troubling there to make jin eat at least for sake.

When, they were about to go they heard nurse shouting from inside, who is calling Doctor panickly.

Call Doc. Immediately!!! Patient pulse is dropping! Hurry up! She yell from inside.

What the f............?????? Yoongi muttered out unable to complete his sentence.

Tae... e namjin both run ahead the room, where Doc. Taemin is rushing inside with others Doc.

Close the door,immediately ready the injection, hurry up!!! Others Doc are shouting.

No, pulse is dropping down.. Dr Taemin shouted back". Get ready the PC Minho"!!!. Quick!

All we can hear people chanting, shouting, and tae haveing troubling for breath.

Jin take step back, his body is slowly falling , in the right time namjoon hold him from behind.

Min is crying along with yoongi and hobi. Fear visible in all's eyes. All are panicked and tensed.

Its not improving, "Doc Taemin yell, we need PC!

Minho handed PC to Doc Taemin, "let's try first". He pressed PC in tae  chest who is fighting with his life.

No, its still dropping , "another doc yell".

(Jimin_ahhhh..... Don't leave me again, tae who is still searching for jimin to come back to him.)

Let's try again  ", Doc Taemin pressed PC another try in his chest.

Its increasing Doc, "minho yelled from behind".

Pulse is increasing, its getting  normal again, Doc Taemin bulrt out" in relief.

I think its panic attack, minho added.

Its normal now, Doctor's let sight out".

Namjin let out long breath, jin is biting his trembling lips. Namjoon whipped tears away from his eyes.

Yoongi hugged hobi massaging his back, Min crying closing his mouth with the help of her palm.

They are looking at ICU where tae is breathing normally again. He born again.

Joon interlock his hands with jin, jin gently let his head fall on latter shoulder feeling lilbit relief.

[this is the first time I'm writing hospital scene, bear it with me. Thanku so much for 100+reads, 😭😭💘, love you all.]