/36/

"Bilisan mo!"

Binilisan ko ang pagsintas ng sapatos ko dahil sobrang nagmamadali si Bea. Pagkasintas ko, she immediately dragged me outside my room.

"Why are you in a rush? Is someone chasing you?" Jillian asked while Bea is dragging the both of us.

She shook her head and widely smiled. "Excited lang ako."

"Kailan ba hindi?" Jillian asked and Bea glared at her. She just rolled her eyes while I chuckled.

Sir Laxus gave us the whole day to stroll around the Flame City since it's also my first time here. I don't know if it's Headmaster's way to make it up to me but I highly appreciate it.

Because tomorrow, they'll start planning against the Dark Academy and I don't think I will still be here. Time is running and the longer I'm here, the faster the barrier will vanish.

Bumaba kami sa hagdan at naabutan doon iyong tatlo. Neo and Ace smiled at us while Main Titan turned his back while tapping the floor with his foot. I mentally sighed with that.

Looks like the atmosphere around us for the whole day will be filled with awkwardness.

"Let's go?" Ace asked.

Bea, Neo, and I nodded while Jillian and Main Titan already walked towards the door. Napansin ko ang paglungkot ng mukha ni Ace nang hindi siya pinansin ni Jillian.

"Let's go," I said and forced a smile.

"Let's go!" Bea repeated and dragged me once again.

Pumunta kaming anim sa main square ng city kung saan maraming shops ang nakatayo. Many people immediately looked at us but no one dared to approach us. But sometimes, some of them will smile at us and even mouthed 'welcome' to me.

We did many things this morning and went at almost every shop. And just like the city, the academy, and the people themselves, the products they sell are also extraordinary.

There is a kind of ring that can temporarily change your flame color. The color of the ring will also be the color of your flame. But after few hours, the ring's effect will also stop and your true flame color will be back.

Namangha ako nang makita ang singsing na iyon dahil para lang siyang ordinaryong singsing na may iba't ibang kulay. Bea bought one and gave it to me.

"Purple," I said when I saw the color of the ring.

Bea giggled. "Try mo dali!"

Tumingin na din sa amin sila Neo pati iyong nagtitinda at mukhang gusto din nilang makita. I just sighed and wore the ring.

I made a flameball and gasped when my flame color really did change. It became purple but the things is, it still has flashes of white flame with light particles surrounding it.

But we all frowned when the flameball came back to normal after just a few seconds. Tumingin kami sa nagtitinda na muntik pang mapaatras.

"Akala ko po ba tatagal ng ilang oras?" Neo asked.

Tumango naman siya at tumingin sa akin. "It will. Pero mukhang hindi kayang i-handle ng singsing ang flame mo."

I looked at the ring in my right ring finger and just sighed. My flame is still powerful even if my body is so weak.

"Sayang. Ang ganda pa naman," sabi ni Bea at ngumuso.

Ngumiti naman ako at hinubad iyong singsing. "You bought it. You can have it."

"No!" She shook her head. "Para sayo 'yan. Souvenir mo gano'n."

Natawa na lang ako at yumakap kay Bea. She immediately smiled as I thanked her. This sweet sunshine really never fails to lighten my mood.