WMA 3 - Curses For The New Student

Here's Lucy's POV with Natsu's cute picture XD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucy's POV

"Morning mom, morning dad." I lazily greeted them.

"Oh, it's a miracle for you to wake up this early..." Mom mumbled, looking up from her coffee.

"Yeah, why?" Dad added.

"Levy." I simply answered. Their mouths formed an 'o' shape and they nodded.

"So, changing the topic, I'm well aware that your father told you about the party that will happen at Fairy Tail." Layla looked at father.

"Yeah, I'm informed." I replied, munching on my oatmeal quickly. It's the first day of school and Levy will surely get mad at me if I don't arrive anytime soon. "I'm going to the school already, mom, dad. Bye."

"Enjoy your first day and last school year of high school, dear!" Mother shouted.

"I will!!"

"Hime, punishment again?" Virgo, one of my celestial spirits who was a maid, asked me. I shook my head. "When is the start of the recording of your new song?" Oh, right, the recording. I was actually a singer and a busy student of Fairy Tail.

"I dunno, Virgo... when my manager says so... I think." I answered, unsure. She nodded in reply as I walked towards my school. "See you!" she waved and disappeared.

~~***~~

"...The End!" Levy finished telling a story to me. Heck? I even wanna read a certain book named Harry Potter (A/N: RISE UP, POTTERHEADS!!) so badly, but she spoiled everything to me! Good thing I didn't listen, and all I heard were the words I was dying to hear. I'm such a good listener.

"So, Lu, did you hear?" She casually changed the topic.

"Hear... about what?"

"You know, about the new student in our class. Everyone says he's so rich and handsome... and you know what's weird about him? He has pink hair."

Pink hair... pink hair... pink hair...

Where have I heard that before? Or seen?

"Oh, you mean the Dragneel ones?" I guessed randomly, somehow annoyed.

"Yeah, wait how did you know that?" She asked curiously.

"Levy, you know that I can't tell you at this rate, for you know there's only two minutes before the first period starts." I cocked an eyebrow at her.

"You're not as updated as me even if I'm a bookworm, aren't you? The principal said it's okay for us to roam around the campus for new and old students for the first period. At least, she only told Mirajane and me." She elaborated. Oh, so that's why. "So now, spill it already!"

"'Kay. First of all.... let's go to the CR."

When we reached the comfort room and saw no one around, I sighed, relieved. I locked the door so no one could interrupt. I can now tell her the story.

"Natsu..." I started to see her reaction. Her eyes widened for a bit. She did not expect for me to know Dragneel's first name. "is a childhood friend of mine." I finished. And with that statement, she shut up.

"Seriously?" Those were the only words that came from her mouth. "I know you know where everything will lead after that question. Go on, tell the story." she said after awhile. Okay, here we go.