WMA 6 - Lost Happy

(A/N: Tenohira!! Please research about the english version of Tenohira if you want to know the hidden meaning behind it. Trivia: Tenohira in english is “Palm of the Hand”. :)

So here’s the story!

--------------------------------------------------------

Lucy’s POV

It’s our dismissal time and Levy went home.

“Lucy, Sting, what do you want? The whole song of Tenohira or the shortened version?” My manager asked us as she piled up stacks of papers.

“I’d prefer the shortened since it’s just for the opening theme song of Fairy Tail.” Sting commented, nipping on his straw.

“I agree. Besides, it would be a hassle for us to handle singing and studying at the same time.”

“Alright, then.” Sting’s manager smiled at us. “We’ll start the practice next week on Tuesday, every 6 PM.”

My excitement about the song dropped down to zero the moment I remembered something. “But I have a project every after school...”

“You’ll only help them for thirty minutes, Lucy. You know your dismissal time is five PM, right? And don’t worry. The practice would be just for a month... or shorter, if you and Sting would perfect the song in no time.” My manager elucidated. Wait, I want that idea! Only thirty minutes with that air head and Lisanna every dismissal!

“Okay, this girl seconds the motion.”

~~***~~

When we got home, I opened my laptop and researched about the song Tenohira, the song Sting and I have to sing. I listened to it and experimented every sharps and flats.

Dakara douka semete kono te ga

Todoku kyouri ni ite hoshii

Namida nagasu toki wa kono te ga

Sore o sotto nuguu kara

Somehow, my cheeks felt wet. And the reason was because of Natsu. He was there in my dark days, ready to wipe the tears that fell down on the floor. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t miss Natsu. I sighed, quietly telling myself to just get over it.

The next day, Virgo told me to prepare for the party of Fairy Tail. Now imagine the shock on my face when Sting was the first one that came into my sight the moment I went down the stairs and Mom told me that Sting was going to take me to Fairy Academy.

“The song Tenohira, have you memorized it? And maybe practiced it?” he asked maybe just to put up a good conversation while driving, eyes focused on the road.

“Of course. How about you?”

“All done. Wanna try and sing it with me?” I couldn’t say no. Besides, I want to hear his voice.

“Sure! Just the chorus, fine with ‘ya?” He nodded, a small smile on his face.

“Dakara douka semete kono te ga

Todoku kyouri ni ite hoshii

Namida nagasu toki wa kono me ga

Sore o sotto nugu kara”

“You have a nice voice!” I exclaimed.

“Same to you! No wonder you have many fans.” And we both laughed at his comment.