WMA 5 - Levy's Ship

Double update in a day! :D Plus a must watch video! XD

_____________________________

Natsu’s POV

  “Mhm. So that’s why. You’re with two girls. Interesting.” This is what I hear from him the moment he finished listening to my nonsense story.

  “Father! It’s just a stupid project! Anyways, starting on Saturday, I’d come home... 5 PM.”

Happy, who was by my side and kept quiet the whole day, was having his own conversation with Carla and Wendy. To be honest, their topic seemed alien-like to me because all I could hear were “meows”.

  “Okay.” Dad shrugged as he spun the steering wheel to the right. “By the way, what did the two girls look like? Do you like the both of them?” He drank his coffee, smiling.

  “The first girl is a white, short haired girl with blue eyes... and the other one is a blond girl with brown eyes. The blond girl is Lucy and the white haired is Lisanna. Lucy visited us once, right? God, she despises me a lot and I have no idea with the reason.”

“Lucy Heartfilia and Lisanna Strauss, isn’t it? They went to see you on the hospital as well, remember?” Come to think of it, he’s right. Lucy told me she was my best friend. On the other hand, Lisanna told me she was my girlfriend. Girls are puzzling.

Either way, I don’t care.

~~***~~

  “Okay. Wendy, do well in your studies. Behave in the classroom.” I reminded her, grinning.

  “Natsu, I’m already 12 years old and a grade 6 student! You don’t need to remind me! In fact, I should be the one to remind you to study well because of your low grades on the previous school year. This is my last school year as an elementary student, so I’ll give it my all. I’m graduating from elementary. And you are too, in highschool.” Wendy over here has got a point. I’ll never be able to graduate if I’d still get low grades. I’ll do my best.

  Before I could even react though, “Oh, see you later!” she waved at me and went with a boy who I think is just in the same grade as her. And based on his ID, his name is Romeo Conbolt. Hm... interesting...

  “Cute!” I heard some girls giggle as I went to my locker to get my books for the day. They were staring at me, so I flashed them my toothy grin.

  “Tsk. Boastful.” A certain girl who hates my guts grumbled behind me. It’s Lucy again, now with her best friend Levy. I proceeded to ignore her.

  On my way, I noticed Gray chatting with a familiar blue haired girl. She had deep blue eyes, deeper than the color of the sea. Juvia Lockser is her name, someone told me.

  “Nah, I’m not into water around me.” I overheard Gray. And since there’s still time, I transformed into an eavesdropper. Poor Juvia, it’s very palpable that she likes Gray, and she’s a water mage, I heard, but Gray doesn’t like water around him.

  “Juvia is a water mage, Gray-sama.” So this girl speaks in third point of view. And she calls Gray ‘Gray-sama’ which sounds ridiculous.

  “Oh, I see... later.” The bell rang the same time Gray told Juvia that he was going. And because of my conscience, I walked towards Juvia who looked like someone made her cry.

  “Don’t worry, that man is just hot-headed, even if he’s an ice mage.”

  “No, Juvia is not crying because of that. She just thinks that Gray-sama is just acting like a cute little gal.” That was purely honest of her. Imagining Gray like that would make me go hysterical and puking on the toilet bowl.