BONUS CHAPTER-GRUVIA-THE LOVE CANDY

Hoo! I never wanted to let go of this story. But please let me update a GruVia one shot. XD gomenasai I haven't updated yesterday.

_______________________________________________

GruVia~The Love Candy (Bonus One Shot)

No one's POV

It was a normal day at the guild. Natsu, together with his girlfriend and his bestfriend, Happy, were on a mission. And Natsu's behavior towards Gray already changed ever since the day Lucy and him were in a relationship. Gray was pissed off about it, for he has no one to create a ruckus with anymore. Much to his disappointment, whenever he tries to make Natsu's head heat up, he would just ignore him and continue on whatever he was doing.

Gray was really, really bored. He'd just make an ice and play with it, or talk with Erza on what he should do. He did not know that Juvia was stalking him, and her jealousy was rising up again. She now considered Erza as her new love rival, as Lucy's replacement. But Juvia was keeping it only to herself, for she was afraid that she might experience the wrath of the great Titania, just like what she experienced on Tenrou Island.

Then, Juvia was really upset with her Gray-sama so she decided to just walk around Magnolia. She decided to, even for a little while, free herself from thinking about Gray.

She was strolling around Magnolia when she saw Lyon in the park, sitting on one of the swings. She walked towards him, knowing that Lyon's feelings for her had vanished.

"Hey. Juvia wants to greet a friend." she smiled at Lyon who looked up from his deep trance. He smiled back at her, too, and stared back at the ground.

"Hello. What brings you here?" he asked.

"Just freeing Juvia from thinking about things. How about you? What brings you here?"

"Well... I just returned from a job with Toby, Chelia, and Yuka and I decided to stay here for awhile and leave relax here. I'm exhausted."

"Oh..." Juvia had now a hint of sadness in her voice. No matter what she did, Gray creeps in in her thoughts every time. Even seeing Lyon is making her remember her beloved Gray-sama.

"Hm? What's wrong?" Lyon asked, concern filling his voice.

Juvia sighed sadly, "Nothing. Juvia just misses her beloved Gray-sama... even though he just ignores me everytime I cling onto him."

Lyon looked at her blue eyes and smiled. "You want Gray to be in love with you?"

Juvia's eyes lit up in excitement, nodding excitedly, "Mhm! Of course!!"

"Then... come with me." He smirked. He was willing to help a friend in need, especially his past love, so he'd do anything to help Juvia.

~~***~~

Gray is watching Mirajane prepare his glass of cold water. Bored to death, he talked to Mira.

"Mira, can you sing on stage?"

Mira stopped putting ice onto his glass of water and stared at him for awhile. She was weired-out. She felt something was missing. Or maybe someone. Oh, Juvia! Juvia is the one who is missing! So that's why I thought someone was missing when I saw Gray!

Gray flicked his fingers in front of Mira's face. She'd been staring at him for awhile now.

"Oh, hahaha, I'm sorry. What was it again? I was just spacing out... thought of something." she handed Gray the cold glass of water, shyly smiling and laughing at the same time, which Gray found weird.

"Uhh, I said could you please sing?" he asked once again.

Mira laughed before replying, "Sure thing, but put on your clothes first."