04

When the large red bot took me back to his work station he dumped me onto his desk as usual but when he went through the doors to the med bay I heard an unusually screechy voice complaining about something. Who could it be? If I'm officially part of this rodeo so I should probably get to know my fellow clowns. I made it my personal mission to meet this new bot, so I looked around and saw a wire from one of the monitors hanging over the edge of the desk.

Going all super acrobat style, I clumsily grabbed the wire and wrapped my arms and legs around it, sliding down quickly onto the floor. It took a bit of running and by the end I had to take a moment to catch my breath, but when I made it to the med bay I looked up in aww at the tall and slender robot by Knockout. He was grey and kinda shiny, but he had this big red arrow thing on his head. My curiosity got the best of me and I stood on my tip toes to look bigger, cupping my hands to my face. "Hey who are you?! " Am I stupid? Maybe. Just maybe.

The robot tripped for a moment, stumbling as he turned to look at me. I then took notice of his heals and I felt a grin slip onto my face. "Intruder?! How did he vermin get on the ship? " He shouted and stomped over to me, grabbing me and lifting me up to eye level. Wait-optic level? Whatever. I lifted my hand to wave in his face and smiled brightly, my pink hair swaying around my face. "Hi, I'm Brynn who are you? " I heard Knockot chuckle from behind the new robot, "This is Starscream, he's Lord Megatrons second in command. Screamer, Megatron has permitted me to keep the human so you can't, under any circumstances squish it. "

Starscream looked at me incrediously as he poked my cheek with a sharp digit, to which I grabbed the tip of his claw giggling. "What use is the fleshy to Lord Megatron?" I frowned, pulling his finger a little. "I don't like that term, my name is Brynn, please use it." Starscream looked at me and growled, poking me harder.

Knockout sighed and walked over, taking me from his hands and moving me to his own shoulder. "She's for observation purposes but she's mainly just a pet. " He spoke as he started petting me from the top of my head to the base of my back and up again. I couldn't help but melt and sigh in content, humming softly in enjoyment. I don't really mind being called a pet, so long as they aren't allowed to squish me. I watched, amused as Starscream scuffed and glared at me, walking back to the medical berth.

Knockout walked around the room, cleaning off some of his tools. "So, what exactly did you say the problem was? " He asked the seeker. "My wings are sore after my last flight, I wanted to know what could help with that. " I stopped listening and looked around the room, my attention shifting quickly as I swung my legs like a child. Knockout helped out the SIC and eventually noticed I had fallen asleep again, so he put me in the corner and put the blanket over me.

•   ×   • A/N •   ×   •

Sorry for the short chapter, I couldn't focus, my snake got loose earlier today and I'm still really shook up. Artemis is fine btw, she's a 7 month Sand Boa, she just went on an adventure at my hearts expense. Shes tiny, just a bit longer than my hand, so she was REALLY hard to find.