08

Nightmares flooded my head, nothing felt right. I was standing in a crowd being shoved in every direction before I was swallowed into the darkness, my scream being drowned out by the noise. I landed on a pedestal in the sky, when I looked down I could only see clouds far below. I heard someone call me and I turned, only to find nothing but empty sky. Something swooped in out of the clouds and knocked me off. I fell quickly to the ground and as I did, I shot up. I found myself, covered in a cold sweat and laying on an ugly yellow couch. I breathed quickly and clutched my chest, trying to calm myself. Looking around, I was in some sort of huge room, the ceiling far above me. There was a tv across from where I had sat up on the couch and some video game controllers.

"Where am I... " I pulled off the thin blanket that was draped over me and stood up, stumbling for a second before catching myself on the arm rest. I brushed off my jeans and straightened my T-shirt, walking to the railing and looking out. I heard loud metal foot steps coming towards me and I took a step back, looking around anxiously. A large Autobot stepped around the wall, an orange and white pattern on his plates with his energon blue optics. I stumbled back a moment and tripped over the couch, falling on my butt. "Who are you? " I shivered on the floor from the sudden wave of anxiety from my disorienting surroundings and the unfamiliar face before me. He looked me over a moment and put his arm up, scanning me. "Vitals spiking but no physical signs of damage... " He mumbled as he read the data from the scan, glancing up at my shaking form. "Your safe, your with the Autobots. I'll inform Optimus of your state" With that the unknown bot turned and left, his pede steps echoing off the walls. I looked down at my shaking hands and clenched my fists, closing my eyes. Count to ten... One... Two... Three... Four.... I slowly calmed myself with the excercise that Knockout taught me, opening my eyes to see the shaking had stopped.

I jumped and yelped in fear as a ball of colorful energy suddenly knocked me over. A girl kneeled over me, her black and pink buns bouncing with her movement as she spoke excitedly. "YOUR AWAKE! Oh that's so cool. Hi, I'm Miko, what's your name? Do you like heavy metal? How did you end up with the decepticons? " She bounced in place as I shakily stood up, rubbing the hem of my shirt between my thumb and index for comfort. As I looked around nervously, on edge for any more surprises. "I-im Brynn... " I said quietly. She tilted her head to one side, her buns bouncing. "You seem kinda shaky, you ok? " I breathed in deeply, then out, and repeated that a few times before shaking my head. "I don't know where I am... Or who you guys are... But I'm assuming you know that Autobot that was here a moment ago? Big, kinda... I don't know, to the point? " She smiled and nodded. "That's Ratchet, he's our medic" My brow furrowed in confusion, "Our..? " Pede steps sounded behind me again and I spun on my heel to be face to face with the one Autobot I had been told all about, Optimus Prime. He was huge, about as big as Megatron himself. I took a step back to look at him for a moment while Ratchet stepped forward as well. "The girl Is unharmed but obviously shaken. Who knows how long she's been captive of the Decepticons or what they did to her. I did get an almost unnoticeable signal of energon emitting from her though, which I found rather strange. " As the medic gave his debriefing, I examined the two, piecing together the details I had seen as the puzzle formed an image in my head. I started shaking and fell into the couch behind me, my breathing erratic as I started freaking out. "I'm at the Autobot base?!" I yelled, catching everyone in the room offgaurd. Optimus took a second to look at my state before stepping up, "Yes, your safe now. I don't know how long the Decepticons had you captive or even why, but we can take you home. For the time being we will keep you hear under servailence while we sort this out. " I started crying, basically ignoring what the Autobot leader had to say. "He's gunna kill me... And Knockout must be freaking out! I have to get home, you have to take me back!" I started yelling as I stood up and walked to the rail, grabbing the bars.

They both looked at me like I'd gone mad, which by now I probably had, before someone came on the call asking for a groundbridge, to which Ratchet walked over to the controls and opened one. The other three Autobots walked through the bridge, each carrying a bit of the glowing crystals I had come to know as unprocessed energon. They were twittering about one another while I had a full on melt down because I was worried about my friends on the Nemesis. The smaller blue and pink bot stopped when she saw me and looked between us all before walking off to store the crystals. When the robot I had come to know as Bumblebee, from what I now assume to have been Ratchet called him on the com link when they took me, gave the big green one the energon and came running over. I jumped back at the loud noise as he got close. He started making beeping whirling noises and hand gestures to the two I had already spoken to. "No Bee, we don't know why yet. Maybe Raff and you can speak with her, she seems to be troubled at the moment with so much going on." Optimus spoke, probably responding to a question Bee had asked. He looked between myself and his leader for a moment before beeping and waving at me. I forced a smile and waved softly.

•   ×   • A/N •   ×   •

1011 Words

Hey guys, I don't know if this chapter is the best quality but it's all my brain could muster for one night. Comment and vote if you like it, I love seeing people comment. I hope you all enjoyed and I can't wait to write you guys the next chapter!