16

Today Megatron finally cleared me to leave the Nemesis with company and I was ecstatic. I had been planning all week for this moment. I was so thankful to the Decepticons for taking me in and I wanted to be able to show them that somehow through my own human customs.

I ran down the hall, my black high tops slapping against the metal beneath my feet. I neared my destination and gabbed the edge of the wall, flinging myself through the open door of ST3V3's quarters. A laugh bubbled out from my mouth in excitement as I charged forward, tumbling to a stop in front of the bot in question.

His servos jerked to a stop as he was tinkering with something on his desk. Looking down, it was like his red visor lit up upon seeing my bouncing, panting form near his peds. His mind immediately went to the pets humans kept called dogs, with their boundless energy and excitement for everything.

I grinned as he chuckled, reaching down to scoop me up and I held his digit for balance.

"Guess what? He said yes!" I let out a breathless laugh and threw my arms into the air, my hair flying everywhere as I leaned back, dropping onto my back in his palm.

ST3V3 smiled brightly, "That's great! We have everything so me and the others are just waiting for you to pick a spot."

He watched as I scooted farther over his servo to let my head and arms hang off the edge. Sighing loudly, I rolled over onto my belly. I still haven't found a place I think they would all enjoy for this. Not a beach, I already went to a beach. Not somewhere with people, obviously. Somewhere beautiful, but open enough for all of us.

My face scrunched up as ST3V3 watched me think. He shook his helm, picking up a small data pack from his desk and handing it to me.

"Just search for the areas you think would be good, it doesn't have to be anything exciting because we already have everything we need to keep their attention."

I smiled gratefully at my metal savior, silently thanking God and Primus alike for everyone on the Nemesis.

I turned on the datapad and began looking through possible locations. I eventually came to a decision and looked up to ST3V3 with a grin.

"This is going to blow their minds when we're done."

> Time Skip <

After we got everything set up in the hidden field we found, I looked around the giant sequoia trees of Yosemite National Park. I grinned as I could see the beautiful waterfalls from over the tops of the trees. I turned, looking back at the soldiers ST3V3 had asked to help us. They all had told me how much better things had been since I'd come onto the ship and how they were happy to help with anything I needed.

4NN3 was a femme among the troops I had begun talking to who seemed shy and timid but was a really great friend. I was glad to have found another girl I could talk to on the ship. 4NN3 was bringing in the high grade energon for us now through a ground bridge. I waved her over to the huge blanket I had helped set out for everyone with candles scattered across the grass surrounding it.

She walked onto the blanket, her frame lit up by the candles and darkening sky. Her color scheme was the same as any other soldier, just a bit lighter. Her shape was also very very similar to the mechs, she was just a helm or two shorter with more curves and rounded edges. 4NN3 smiled and got on a knee to stack the energon cubes for me, since I was the height of a single one and probably would kill myself trying to lift them.

She let out a quiet laugh and also reached out to me with a closed fist once she was done. She turned it over and opened her servo to reveal different bottles of human alcohol. My face turned tomato red as I took them.