Chapter 10 Tristan?

Written by the second Author.

Adams pov:

I went off on my own , I was still shaken from todays events. I mean hell. I saw a guy get shot right in front of me. I was kinda into him too-
We could've been friends..
I had to find Tristan. I had to make sure he was okay. I wasn't worried about where he'd gone off to until now. I was worried he might be in trouble. As much as I hated the thought of him for what he did to me in the hallway he was still my best friend.
Inside the school again I searched the halls for him. I felt stupid because I had to call his name. Then I went off to the dorms to see if he'd be there.
He wasn't..
I started to think about it too much. Did I upset him so much that he'd run off..was he hurt..was he..no he can't have died.
I decided I should look around the girls dorm. Just in case he decided to continue the investigation on his own time.
I turn the corner to the girls dorm hall. Stepping carefully, I new I'd look like such a typical pervert if I was caught on the girls side of the dormatorys-
Then suddenly the low growling sound I had heard before with dawn erupted once again. Stronger. The floor rumbled beneath my feet.
The sound was stronger closer to the walls.
There had to be something wrong with this place.

Tristan's Pov:

That was such a stupid idea.
Like he said, I could have done literally Anything else!
But no, I had to go and kiss him.
Blow my cover.
Even after the past couple of days I can't forget it.
And I made it worse by making it so intimate!
I rub the back of my neck as I walk.
Where am I now?
I've been so caught up in my thoughts I walked out of the area I know.
Tristan: Great. I'm lost in a school.
I look around, it was pretty dim lighted.
I stopped and looked in a circle. I didn't recognize anything around me at all.
It was suddenly so cold.
A dim scragly shadow draped over me and I turned around greeted by pitch black and all I could do was scream as I felt a world of pain take hold of my whole body. And it was dark...

Adams Pov:

Adam: this isn't funny Tris! Come out dammit!
I was searching high and low in a state of internal panic.
While looking around I never thought to look in front of me.
I ran into something like a goof-
I had to step back. I felt like I'd walked into the side of a bus.
Zach: hey! Watch where you're going ya dumbass!
It was a Person!?
What's he made of!? Bricks!?
Adam: S-SORRY! I wasn't paying attention I-..what are you doing in the girls dormitories!?
Zach: I should be asking you the same thing!
Adam: alright alright, you don't have to tell me if I don't have to tell you okay man?
Zach: ..deal, who are you?
Adam: I'm Adam. Adam Sinclair.
I transferred here a few days ago.
What about you?
Zach:..names Zach. Zach Shinell.
Adam: Well Zach, would you be so kind as to continue this conversation with me OUTSIDE the girls dorms-
Zach: y-yeah- probably smarter that way.
Awkwardly I make my way back to the center dorm. He walked behind me quietly. His steps were so heavy. He had to weigh a ton.
But he was a normal size. He looked like a perfectly normal human.
I turned to face him and actually got a good look at him. He was kinda...hot.
WAIT WHAT NO THATS WIERD
I felt my face get warm.
I just met the guy! Calm down!

Zach's Pov:

Zach: hey uh...you okay? Your a bit red-faced there.
This guy is kinda cute.
Wait what-
Hold on how-
He-
Oh dear..its suddenly really warm. Am I crushing? Am I even capable of crushing? Is this what crushing feels like?!
Adam: I-im sure it's nothing, it's probably nothing yeah.
Zach: well uh. You wanna go..get sodas or something?
Adam: sure why not!

((Well we all know where that's going, have fun shippers-))