Chapter 11 Never Attend a Guy Party

Written by the second Author.
Explicit content warning
Sin.
Not in full detail. Don't get excited

Adams Pov:

Time went by like nothing.
This Zach guy was so nice to me.
At this point I had ended up at a little party. Just a few guys. I recognized a couple of them from around the school.
Zach stayed so close to me.
Kinda like he was protecting me from all the other guys.
Then the drinks started coming-
I wasn't so sure I should. But I had one. And one turned into three. And three turned into six..
After no time at all I was waisted silly. Everything was so funny to me. I danced with Zach to the dumb music that was playing.
It felt like only minutes but hours past and soon enough it was late night and I couldn't stand straight.

Zach swept me right off my feet.
He carried me against his chest and into the gym.
I expected he was carrying me through the gym back to the dorms but then I saw gym lockers.
I felt the cold of a painted brick wall against my back.
Adam: ah- hey..where..what are you..what do you think youre doing..?
He didn't answer me.
I felt him press his body against my own. He was so warm..
I was squished between the cold brick wall and his warm huggable body.
I felt him run his hands over my body and the sudden cold air hitting my bare skin when he lifted my shirt.
I started to panic! He was so kind and now he's all over me!
I tried to fight against him but my body was so weak..
Adam: w-wait hold on! D-dont do that! d-dont touch me like that!
He again didn't answer. He stared to plant kisses down my neck, my breath hitched and I hoped I didn't make the sounds I did when he started to bite me, it hurt. He drew blood from me even. Our cloths found themselves on the floor in seconds. Then I felt the worst pain of it all shoot up through me as he sealed my virginity as his..I felt so dizzy, my vision was blury and it all went black..

THEN I WOKE UP IN A DORMROOM BED.
Not mine. I was dressed in fresh clothing. They were comfy at least. The walls around me were purple. The scent of cinnimon filled the room.
I sat up way to damn fast, My whole body ached.
I felt sick inside.
I took a deep breath.
What the hell happened to me last night..where am I..who brought me here???...
I look around a little more, carefully sitting up on the edge of the bed. This is ..a girls dorm...
What am I doing here?!
The last thing I remember I was with that guy...I ....!!!!
The memory's started flooding back to me.
The drinks..the people..the...the sex...
God why did I trust that guy ..
I was suppose to be looking for...OH NO! I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT TRISTAN!!
I tried to get up it was so hard to stand up right.
Zoey: look..you're awake..you're lucky I found you before anyone else did. You should really lay back down. He hurt you pretty badly...
I felt a stinging pain in my neck, I felt it and realized I had a series of bandages all over me,I had cuts on my thighs, bite marks, bruises and marks.
Zoey: see what I mean, Zach is a killing machine you know-
Adam: OW- what the fuck, who are you, did you fix me up?
Zoey: I'm Zoey, and yes, I did, you coulda died you know.
Adam: God I feel sick..I feel stupid for letting him drag me into that ..Im a virgin for God sake...
Zoey: not anymore you're not. Zach can't hold his liquor, he wasn't in his right mind I'm sure.

Adam: fuck....ow..is this dorm yours?..

Zoey: it is. You're gonna have to get out of here. I've got class and a roommate.-

Adam: I know what you mean. What time is it? How long was I out?

Zoey: it's about two PM now. You've been out for a good 14 hours.

Adam: Jesus..can you help me up...I gotta get out of here..Tristan and Dawn are probably wondering if I'm dead by now..

Zoey helped me up,she seemed nice, she was really calm about this though..which was unsettling but she still saved me from all that.-

She gave me a light smile and helped me walk out of the dorm.
I got the hang of it after a minute. I still had a little limp- but it was better than not waking at all.

((And there you have it, my God))