Chapter 4 Sign up

(still have no inspiration but 🤷)

Dawn's pov

I didn't want to go to school. But then I realized that I have to go to some classes with Adam. And Rootbeer begged me to go. For some reason I listen to her and not other people. I just like her High pitched Australian accent. Wait no that's weird. I finally got up and quickly ran out the dorm room while still grabbing my stuff.
It looked like Adam was waiting so I walked up to him. Rootbeer has other classes she has cooking class and I'm very happy I don't have cause I would burn this place down by "accident". I suck at cooking.
While we where walking I was stuck in my head thinking about shit that didn't matter.
We came across this bored and it had flyers and sign up sheets for crap. There was one with "mechanic" something on it cause someone crossed out the first word. And of course Zoey Asher signed up in the first slot. Zoey is my friend and she's a weird person who has the love of makeing robots and testing weird creatures she finds.
She has a really high pitched voice that sounds like a tiny child but it was kinda raspy at the same time like a boys. But she has a mind as a college student and a attitude as a 17 year old. She's older then me by a year. She's 14. It's like she can only express anger towards others.
I stopped looking at the poser because I felt like I was pushed by someone. Goddamn. Out of all the people. It's fucking Coffee.

Dawn: TF dude?
Coffee: You wouldn't move.
Dawn:I already stabbed one of your eyes. Do you want me to stab the other?!
Honestly I didn't want to fight. I just wanted this bish to get out my way. I was already hurting. So I just wanted to go to class and sleep in the back. Not like the teachers care anyways.
Coffee: You wouldn't do that.
Ugh I just wanna leave.
I tried to walk passed her but she pushed me back to face her. I have no idea where Adam went because there where people stareing at us that I think he got lost in the crowd of people.
Dawn: Coffeen I'm not in the mood to fight with you.
Coffeen: oh! Now you're scared to fight?
I took out the knife I put in my pocket.
Dawn:I just need to take this person to the class.
Coffee: You're a teachers pet?
This girl keeps going
Dawn: okay fucker. Mover the hell away and let me go one with my day.
I shoved her into the way next to us. She grunted as she hit the wall. She tried to trip me but i jumped over her foot.
Shoot I forgot I lost Adam in the crowd of people.
I wanted to not look for him but I did anyways. When I found him we had 5 minutes still the bell rang. We got to our first class which was History. Uh.
When we got in I sat at the back cause I don't like the front.
There was this one corner in the back so I sat there putting my head down cause I wanted too. I was thinking about how rootbeer can put up with me. It's a strange topic but that's what I thought about.
Teacher: Hevans!
My head jolted up as fasted as it could
Teacher: Tired?!
Dawn: Wha?
Teacher: Well you have been laying your head down the whole time
I saw everyone was looking at me. I rolled my eyes and just looked in the front not the class trying not to put my head down. I'm kinda surprised he didn't give me lunch detention cause thats what he usually do. I saw that Adam was sitting next to me. I looked next to me seeing a poster for a talent show.
I was curious why this wasn't outside the room. Me and my untalented self decided at lunch I would sign up.
I wanted to sing cause I kinda liked my singing voice. I then spaced out thinking if I really wanted to do it and what would I sing if I did.
The bell rang and I walked out waiting for Adam.

( I know this was mainly about Dawn but I just wanted to do things a little about Dawn

Me going away)