Chapter 13

Rootbeers pov

I went to go look for Dawn cause she disappeared when we all got back to the school yesterday. I thought I saw her walk inside the school so I went into the school. I looked around the halls but I didn't find her so I was ganna go look next to the dorms.
I saw Zoey I believe her name is with Adam. I ignored them and kept looking for Dawn. I had to talk to Dawn about her arms and about what happened in the woods.
Zoey started talking to me and most of it I didn't really get. But I mean i don't get many things. I just waved to her and kept looking till I saw Adam. He looked like he was beaten up. It was only one week and he looks half dead. Like I guess school does really suck and why haven't the teachers noticed. I asked what happened and apparently he was banged? I guess I was confused. But I am confused about everything.
We had a short conversation and then Adam wanted to hurry up and go to his dorm. So then I left going on my way to look for Dawn. Adam said that she left with a one eyed chick? I'm going to guess he is talking about coffee.
I don't know where they would have left. But I will figure it out sooner or later. I hope. I then realized that coffee got hurt so maybe Dawn took her to the docors? But I was not going to go to the docors so I would just wait for Dawn in the dorm room. So I have been hearing weird noises under the school lately and I was ganna ask Dawn about it.
After I talk to her about other stuff. I started to turn back to go to my dorm. And finally I was back at the dorm and went inside the room and just sat on the bed waiting for Dawn.

Dawn's pov

So it's been about a three days after a lot of shit happened. It was only Tristans and Adams first week of school and a lot of shit happened. A kid got murdered. Like I guess.... that doesn't ....happen.. often. Who knows.
Anyways...
I had to get back to school with coffee. And then act like nothing happened. I won't be talking to coffee for about 2 mouths of my life....

(AhhHh it's this time of the year SCHOOL. I really don't wanna but I already have been in school for a week so that sucks. Sooner or later me and my sister is ganna draw all the characters and post it so you know what the hell theses peoples look like. I really hope this short chapter is better then nothing. Sorry for not posting.
Well bye bye.

Emo Tacos away (ノ゚0゚)ノ→)