Move in

Izuku was 13 when he had to move away.His mother worked two jobs so she can suport her and Izuku alone.
Izuku didn't know how to react.He would leave all his friends!'Friends?Do bullies count as friends?N-no,probably not..'Izuku tought. "A-Allright mom!What should i pack?" "What ever you want,sweete.Just make sure you pack enough clothes!" "O-okay"

With that he started packing

Izuku pov:

'All I have are All Might clothes...well only shirts,hoodies...hmm...My bag isn't so big sooo,'
"That should be enough"I said as I was walking out of my room.
"Even if it isn't we'll make sure to buy some more"My mom said as I just nodded.
"Hey ,mom?""Yes, sweety?""Does Kacchan know we're moving away?What about the teachers?And witch school will I be going to?Will they be nice??!!What if-" "I-Izu!Don't worry,I'm sure they'll like you.And no nobody knows..I'll contact the teachers soon.Okay?"I just nodded.

Time skipUwU

'So this is the building?'I wondered
"Izu!We're on the 3rd floor,number 185!
Do you need help?!"Mom yelled from the truck."N-No!I'll be fine!"
I started walking toward the elevator.
I pressed the number 3. 'Room number..185?185.Yes 185.'DING "Holy s-""NO SWEARING!"Mom said as she was standing infront of the elevator."H-how???" Mom just chuckled."You can take the room with the mirored closet""A-are you sure?You don't wan-""Don't worry,okay?The truck will pick up some furniture for us.""Mhm.."

I went into the room.'So plain,so dark..."
The miror was covered with cloth over the closet.

3rd pov:

Izuku removed the cloth.It looked like a normal mirror but Izuku kept looking at it"Weird?I tough't I saw something.."
"Izuuu!Come help me out a bit okay?!"
"Comming ma!"

Little did he know a head peaked from the mirror...