Chapter Four Dinner

Antonio's Love Interests Name is Georgia King, she's a HR lawyer for a company they talk to. Also I don't know if I ever said Kim and Adam's teenage daughters name it's Lyla and she's 16.

Antonio, Jay, Emma, and Adam walked into a glass office building, anther girl had been taken so they wanted to talk to her coworkers and see her office space. 

"May I help you?" The secretary asked, they all flashed their badges. "Oh, your here for Vivian. Please follow me." She said, they followed her through rows of cubicles, patrol officers where interviewing people, they where lead into an empty conference room. The secretary left and Adam watched her go.

"Are we being kidnapped, because that's what this feels like." Adam said, Emma checked the door and it was open.

"Well if they are kidnapping us they are not doing a very good job." Emma said, they sat down across from four empty chairs.

"Hello." A woman with a New Zealand accent said as she entered the room. She was tall and thin with fair skin, wavy brown hair, and blue eyes. She was wearing a black and white dress, a tall man with no hair, fair skin, and green eyes was behind her, they sat down across from the four detectives.

"I'm Georgia King, this is my client Arthur Castle." 

"I'm Detective Dawson, That's detective Rossi, Halstead, and Ruzek."

"Charmed." Georgia said smiling at him, she opened her folder and gave Arthur a nod.

"I'll answer any questions."

"That's good." Emma said, he looked her up and down. "How did you know that Vivian was missing?"

"She called saying she was going to be late today, said she would be here at eleven. She had a appointment, she never showed up so we called her house and her phone, she never answered."

"Does she usually answer."

"I've been doing this for ten years and I've seen anyone more glued to there phone than Vivian, she was never late, never got sick, she was like a robot." Arthur said, Emma wrote this down.

"Do you know if Vivian had a boyfriend, friend, sister, anyone?" Antonio asked, Arthur made a hmm and rubbed his chin, then he snapped his fingers.

"I think I heard her mention a Luke once, I don't know if it's a brother or boyfriend. Would you like to search her office?" Arthur said giving Antonio the key.

"Adam and Jay." Antonio said tossing Jay the key, they followed the security to the office.

"How long has she worked here?" Emma asked moving to the seat next to Antonio/

"I'd have to say six and a half years, but she's better then most of our employees."

"What does she do?"

"She's a medical sales rep and consultant, we send her on trips and stuff all the time." Something clicked for Emma.

"That would mean she spends a lot of time in hospitals right?"

"That's correct."

"Does she splice in an area, ER, Plastics, Etc?"

"Yes, Psych." Arthur said, Emma looked at Antonio and smiled, he scoffed and wrote this down.

"Thank you for your time." Emma said, Arthur left but Georgia stayed.

"Do you have a card?" She asked Antonio, he handed her a card and she flipped it over and wrote her number on the back.