Be Back Soon, for The Second Round

Harvey and Luis walked into the integration room much to the displeaser of the two agents. They sat on both sides of Emma and got out papers, notepads, and pens from their briefcases.

"What charges are you bring against my client?" Harvey questioned the two men.

"Attempted Murder," Wade replied Harvey scoffed.

"My client has an alibi and no motive, do you two think this is going to hold up in court?" Wade glared at Harvey and leaned forward, Malcome put his hand on Wade's chest and pushed him back into the seat. 

"Now, we would like to take our client home," Harvey demanded, Malcolm nodded at Wade, and they left the room leaving the door open.

"Okay, I don't hear from you for six months, and the one call I get is you getting arrested? Why am I not surprised?" Harvey remarked sarcastically.

"Am I getting that predictable?" Emma replied snarkily. They gathered their things and got ready to head back to Emma's.

"So, what did I miss?" Emma asked.

"Harvey and Donna got together," Luis said happily, Emma grinned and looked at Harvey who rolled his eyes.

"Finally!" Emma sighed, throwing her hands up in the air.

"I know," Luis said.

"How are Rachel and Mike?" Emma asked.

"If you knew what Rachel got into, you wouldn't believe us," Harvey responded.

"Really?" Emma asked.

"Yeah!" Luis and Harvey exclaimed in unison.

'''''''''''''''''''''

Harvey, Emma, and Luis were all standing around her kitchen island that now had papers scattered all over it. Harvey sighed and rubbed his eyes.

"Emma, who do you think did this?"  Emma scoffed.

"Honestly, everyone I know wants to do this," Emma replied, her face went from blank to realization.

"What?" Luis asked, Emma, started tearing through the papers.

"She wouldn't..." Emma mumbled, pulling out the hospital report. Luis and Harvey looked at each other then back at Emma.

"What? What is it?" Harvey questioned, Emma, shook her head.

"I know who did this."

"Who?" Harvey and Luis asked Emma threw down the report.

"Look at the name on the report." 

"Erin Lindsey and a Peggy Culver was a witness. Who are those people?" Luis asked.

"Erin is my boyfriend's ex, and Peggy is my brother Jacks wife," Emma explained as she dialed Hanks number.

"So your boyfriend's ex and your brother wife shot your other brother," Luis explained out loud, Emma nodded.

"So their lesbians?" Luis asked, Harvey, rubbed his temples, and Emma looked at Luis, confused.

"What? How did you even get there?" Emma asked Luis; Harvey shook his head.

"We will never know." 

'''''''''''''''''''''''''

"But Why?" Jay asked he and Hank were standing at the island with Harvey, Emma, and Luis.

"Because, their lesbians," Luis responded, Harvey, rolled his eyes.

"That's a theory,"  Harvey said.