Part 14 Let's Get Out Of Here

"She's a bitch," Jay assured Emma, they were in her bedroom. Jay was wearing sweatpants, and Emma was wearing a silk PJ set.

 Jay was wearing sweatpants, and Emma was wearing a silk PJ set

Jay was leaning against the bathroom doorframe as Emma washed her hands and brushed her hair, he stood watching her in awe at her beauty

Jay was leaning against the bathroom doorframe as Emma washed her hands and brushed her hair, he stood watching her in awe at her beauty. She didn't wear makeup, and she didn't need it, she was just right on the inside and on the outside.

"I know I'm right."

"She's only here for a little while, and you have me as your anchor to hold," Jay said wrapping his arms around her waist from behind, she moved her hair out of the way and kissed her neck. She rested her head on his chest, and Jay could tell she was holding something inside by the frown she was wearing.

"You're not telling me something."

"I'm fine." Emma lied, heading into the bedroom, Jay followed her, and they both got into bed.

"Your not." He insisted, she laid on her side facing him, and he crossed his arms laying on his side.

"I know she's only here for a 'little while,' but she's still here. and she's sleeping with my ex."

"Hold up," Jay said, Emma turned out her light. "She's sleeping with the Irish guy."

"James."

"You shouldn't remember his name, you have me, Jay. Jay, not James."

"Okay, crazy horse slow your roll," Emma said, putting her hand up, Emma smirked at Jay. "You are threatened."

"What?" He scoffed. "No, I'm not." Jay lied, his voice all high pitch and winy, Emma waved her finger at him.

"Yes, you are." She gasped. "So this is Jealous Jay, he's kind of sexy."

"All of Jay is kind of sexy, and that's a fact." Emma laughed, and Jay shut out his light, it was silent.

"So she is sleeping with him?"

"Go to bed."

''''''''''''''''''''''

"Well, I'm just happy it's over," Adam said to everyone as they sat in the bullpen, Voight had Erin and James in his office.

"Me too." Jay and Emma agreed.

"I'm not, this was fun." Rocky chimed in, Voight's door opened.

"You'll be seeing James and Erin around for a little while, their new assignment is here, and they are now working with us." Voight looked at Jay and Emma. "Full time."

"No!" Adam said, everyone, looked at him. "Way?"

"Nice save," Kim said sarcastically.

"Anyway, let's get to work on all the paperwork there going to ask for," Voight said he got on his coat.

"Going somewhere?" Kevin asked.

"yeah, I've got to make reservations for my date tonight," Voight said as he walked down the stairs, everyone stopped what they were doing and watched him go shocked.

"If he gets married before me, shoot me," Emma said to Kim.

"I'll do it," Erin said in a singsongy voice, Emma glared at her. As she was walking by, Emma put her foot out, Erin dropped all the boxes of paperwork.

"Sorry, bad hip," Emma said, stretching.

'''''''''''''''''''''''

Emma and Jay were outside, at night, looking at the beautiful Chicago skyline from a rooftop restaurant. Jay was hugging her from behind, and Emma was leaning her head on his chest. She was wearing a red dress, and he was wearing a black suit.

"Such a beautiful view," Emma said.

"I agree," Jay said, looking at her, she blushed.

"I was talking about the city."

"I wasn't."

"Good to know." Emma giggled, Jay took a deep breath as they walked over to a little table and ordered food and drinks.

"I have a question," Jay said, he grabbed Emma's hand, and she looked at him worried.

"Okay..."

"Move in with me?"

"What," Emma asked, shocked, Jay nodded.

"Move in with me." Emma looked at Jay's face, smiled, and said:

"No." Jay looked down and laughed sadly.

"Not the answer I was hoping for."

"No, I mean yes, but no."

"This is what it's like to be Adam." Jay joked, Emma blushed.

"Sorry, move in with me. I have a kid, and it would be too hard for me to move, plus my place is way better." Emma said, Jay, smiled and kissed her.

"Let's get out of here." He said, resting his forehead on hers, Emma nodded and he slid his arm around her waist.

Sorry, this chapter was short and sucked! Also, let me know in the comments who you think Voight went on a date with! I want to hear your thoughts! Happy Reading!