Part 6 Worth a Try

I don't know if I said it or not but I put Matt and Brett together, if I did sorry if I didn't well the more you know! I also Love comments so feel free to leave them, nice ones I don't care for haters. Happy Reading! 

Jay walked out of Voights office and wrote out a quick note on a post it that was on his desk, he pleased it off and stuck it on Emma's desk as he was walking by.

Locker Room

Emma saw that everyone was invested in work, Jay went one way so she went the other and met him in the locker room. Jay closed the door.

"What's up?" Emma asked leaning against the row of lockers, Jay stood in front of her.

"I've had two people come up to me in the last week and ask me not to hurt you." Jay said, Emma smirked and crossed her arms.

"Something you want to tell me?" Emma asked, he shook his head.

"No, just that I wouldn't hurt you. " Jay said kissing her, she kissed him back wrapping her arms around the back of his head, he wrapped his around her waist.

"We should get back before anyone gets suspicious." Jay said, Emma kissed him bring him back down.

"They all know, well maybe not Adam but everyone else does, and Voight, why hide it?" Emma asked looking in Jay's eyes, they both had huge grins on there faces.

"I'm down." Jay said, the locker room door opened slowly.

"It's Kim, can I come in?" 

"Yeah." Jay said oping the door, Kim smiled at them.

"I love this." Kim squealed.

"What did you need?" Emma asked, she nodded.

"Right, Peter Stone and Matthew Casey are here, they need are help."

"Matthew Casey?" Emma asked her voice a little squeaky, Jay and Kim looked at her confused, and Jay was a little suspicious.

"Yeah, the firefighter." Kim said.

"Yeah I know, I know the house and the hospital staff, he's here?" Emma asked, Kim pointed down the hallway.

"IF you don't believe me." Emma headed down the hallway with Jay and Kim behind her.

"What's that about?" Jay whispered to Kim, she shrugged.

"If I knew everyone would." 

"That's why we believe it's an arson, and-" Matt stopped explaining when he saw Emma. "Emma."

"And Emma?" Adam said aloud, he looked at Emma. "You committed Arson?" This part made me laugh!  Everyone ignored him and Emma sat down at her desk, Matt shook his head.

"Anyway, we need your help catching him." Matt said not taking his eyes off Emma.

"And We need your help building a case." Peter said, Voight looked around at his team.

"That's what where here for." Voight said, everyone stared looking at the files and evidence that Peter had brought, Emma headed into the break room and Matt followed her shutting the door behind them.

"Your back." He said giving her a hug, Emma hugged him back and then admired his Captain logo.

"Captain?"

"Yeah, still getting used to it. How are you?" Matt said leaning against the couch, Emma handed him a coffee while she drank her tee.

"Good, I'm back for good. What's new with you?"