December 23rd, 2019

⊱ ────── {⋅. 2:23 PM .⋅} ────── ⊰

"Yesterday was a train wreck, let me tell you that. So today, instead of dealing with Ms. Psycho, we're going present shopping!" Johnny suggested over breakfast.

Well, it wasn't breakfast but it was their first meal of the day... What? It was holiday, of course they were going to wake up late.

"Baby, are you telling me you haven't already bought all your presents?" Ten raised an eyebrow, unimpressed.

"Yup."

"Me neither. Let's go get ready!" They high fived, returning to their room to get dressed, leaving Lucas behind to process Ten's quick change in character.

⊱ ────── {⋅. 3:04 PM .⋅} ────── ⊰

"Where should we go first then?" Ten questioned, stepping off of the metro and pulling Johnny along by the hand.

"Well... I need to get presents for everyone. What about you?" Johnny sighed, pushing past the busy crowded street to reach a cute trinket shop.

"Actually, I have all my presents ready," Ten shrugged, "I just wanted to spend time with you." He glanced up at Johnny to see a smile spreading across his face.

"Shut up." He was blushing.

"You can't stop me from being a good boyfriend!" Ten teased, ignoring a few wayward glances from people around them.

They walked through different stores, hands never letting go of each other.

"Should I buy this blender?" Johnny spoke up in the middle of an appliance store.

"What? No, who would need it?" Ten questioned, trying to tug the taller away, "Speaking of, why are we in this store, anyways? What friend of yours needs kitchenware?"

"...My friend, Taeyong."

Ten gave him a blank stare, but the name sounded familiar.

"Hey, it's true! He loves cooking!"

"But as a Christmas present, really?" Ten raised an eyebrow at him.

"You'd be surprised what we get each other. Last year, Lucas gave me a fancy fork."

"What- why?"

"It was fancy," he shrugged, "See, useless."

"I- I guess... alright, fine. Keep on with your weird present shopping. I'll just stare at you."

⊱ ────── {⋅. 5:57 PM .⋅} ────── ⊰

"And... we're done!" Johnny exclaimed, throwing confetti from his pocket in the air.

Ten shook his head to get rid of any confetti, "Great. Food?"

"My friends are planning to go out to eat, let's meet them there."

They spent half an hour finding their way through the busy streets before finally arriving at the restaurant.

Johnny entered first, Ten following along, checking his phone.

"Alright, Ten this is-"

"Jae?" Ten said, shocked, "Cute boy from the brownie line? It's so nice to see you again!" He stuck his hand out for Taeyong to shake and smiled brightly at the two.

"Jae! When you said you were going to your boyfriend's I didn't think it'd be... my boyfriend's friend!" He pulled the taller into a tight hug.

"Well, this meeting was way less awkward than expected!" Johnny smiled, "But, let's eat."