December 24th, 2019

⊱ ────── {⋅. 12:08 PM .⋅} ────── ⊰

Ten yawned and stretched when he woke up. He let himself open his eyes slowly and enjoy the feeling of not being tired. He listened to the quiet conversation Mark and Donghyuck were having in the kitchen while he turned slowly to his side.

Everything was so peaceful.

There was a bang right next to his ear.

"Ah! What the fu-?"

Johnny was standing in front of the bed, holding two pans, one in each hand. "Rise and shine, Tennie!"

"What kind of nickname..." Ten muttered, rubbing his head and sighing goodbye to his peaceful morning, "What are you doing, Johnjohn?"

"You mean we."

"No, I didn't."

"Well, shut up. Since you dropped those brownies the day you arrived, we're making brownies today!" Johnny exclaimed, putting the pans down and picking Ten up into his arms.

"We are?!" Ten screeched, "Shit, why didn't you wake me up earlier? Wait, okay. This is great. I love brownies. I love y-" he choked on the word and stopped himself, "Everything. Is. Great!"

Ten's eyes were wide, what the heck did he almost say? Now wasn't the time to worry about it. Now wasn't the time to say it; Liza was still a problem.

In any case, Ten quickly went to get ready. Brownies were important.

⊱ ────── {⋅. 12:43 PM .⋅} ────── ⊰

"Okay, I'm ready. Let's start making these brownies!" Ten jumped up and down excitedly, Johnny behind him doing the same.

Taeyong was here.

"Why are you guys looking at me like that...?" He questioned, cowering behind Jaehyun.

"We're making brownies," Ten stated. Johnny nodded.

"And what does that have to do with us...?" Jaehyun questioned, giving them a wary glance.

"Oh, shush, Jaehyun, you know the most I can do is kick you in the shin," Ten rolled his eyes punching his best friend in the shoulder.

Jaehyun broke into a grin, "Yeah, yeah. Being dramatic is just fun, but what is it?"

"Taeyong is good at baking, right? Because we sure aren't."

Taeyong nodded, "I'll tell you guys how to make it, but I am not making them for you."

"It's a deal!"

⊱ ────── {⋅. 1:05 PM .⋅} ────── ⊰

"Let's get started!" Johnny celebrated, throwing confetti in the air.

"Now it's in my hair, you idiot!" Ten whined, shaking his head quickly and pouting up at him.

"Adorable," Johnny chuckled.