Five

Taehyung gave the teacher a look of confusion before pouting.

'Cute... wait what?' Jungkook thought before shaking his head to the side.

The teacher became more angry at the omega. "Sorry, miss. But what did I do?" Taehyung asked again before looking around and saw students pointing at him. He just shrugged before standing up.

"Welp, I didn't do anything wrong. At least to that rat." He mumbled his last sentence, it was low enough that even the teacher in front of him.

He walked out of the classroom with the teacher puffing out smoke from her ears and nose while the other students were gawking at the door where Taehyung walked out.

"What the hell are you all looking at?! Clean this room!" With that, the students started to pick up the tables that broke and flipped the chairs.

The teacher, Jungkook and Rhina went to the office to have a talk with the omega.

The three were behind Taehyung as they walked with their eyes drilling holes to his head.

The omega opened the door but he made sure that the three were near before slamming it in front of their face.

"Tch! How rude!" The teacher stated before barging inside the office. The omega sat on one of the chairs with his legs crossed and his hands still inside his sweater's pockets. His face showed nothing but annoyance.

The teacher nodded at the two before walking out of the room. Rhina chuckled before sitting in front of Taehyung.

"Never mess with a person like me." She exclaimed with pride swirling in her voice. Taehyung blinked ones before he snapped back at the beta.

"You mean never mess with a bitch like you. That sounds more like it." Rhina stood up from her chair, ready to slap the hell out of the omega, when Jungkook grabbed her shoulder and gave her a nod.

The beta only sighed before glaring at the omega who had a smug face. He saw a jar of cookies on the table, he opened the lid and grabbed one.

The omega took a bite before looking at Rhina with a bored expression. "Who made these?" He asked, blankly. Rhina chuckled.

"Me of course. And Miss Aida said that it's deli-"

"I didn't know you can bake cardboard. Jinnie will probably throw up when he eats these. Try harder, honey. I feel bad for Miss Aida." Taehyung commented while scanning the cookie in between his thumb and index finger.

(Credits to KookV_Kyeopta. It's not the same but I decided to add it and change it a bit.)

Rhina can now be compared to a strawberry. Jungkook can literally see the smoke puffing out of her nosetrils and ears.

Soon, the female principal arrived.

"What seems to be the problem, Mister Jeon and Miss Jetson?" The principal asked in a soft tone. Rhina huffed before pointing at Taehyung. The omega is now getting annoyed at people pointing at him.

"This guy made me experience pain! He punch, slapped and kicked me on the rooftop and in our class! I'm demanding you to kick him out of this school." Taehyung rolled his eyes discreetly. Now she is overreacting, the omega thought with a small smirk forming on his lips.

"I'm sorry, Miss Jetson. But we don't have enough proof to do that. It's only the second day of school, and I think it's a bit too much to-" But Rhina slammed her hand on the principal's table.

The bruises and wound from earlier disappeared magically. But the spots where they got wounded or bruised, it hurts like a bitch.

"If you don't kick him out, right now. I'm gonna tell this to my parents and tell them to fire you, Miss Natie." Rhina smirked when she got the reaction that she wanted from the principal before sitting on Jungkook's lap.