Eleven

Taehyung sighed as he looked around the pack house's meeting room. The shade of red covered the walls while the floor was an onyx black. He cringed at the color contrast.

He thought that a vampire lived inside the pack meeting room when he went in there for the first time. The omega wanted to change it, but it was his grandmother's choice of color so he just kept it.

'Why are you getting stressed? It's giving me a goddamn migraine.' Luna complained. Taehyung sighed before walking out to the door and closed it with a bang. It echoed through the corridor, but he didn't care.

He started to walk to the right side with the heels of his boots creating a clicking sound.

'Because of this stupid marriage. I want to live without a companion, that's all I wish for. But instead, life decided to be a bitch to me.' He replied to his wolf in annoyance. Luna huffed before speaking.

'Well duh. That's completely impossible. Even Jimin said that, but would you look at that. He literally fucks the life out of his mates, now they have two little cuties that help them have grandkids.' The omega wanted to glare at his wolf for the information that he didn't really need.

'Oh shut up. I didn't need that info, you know?' Luna didn't answer his human as he rolled his eyes.

They continued to have a conversation that was really peaceful and they didn't even bicker. Not really.

Luna continued to tease his human about the person that he is going to be tied with. It annoyed the omega even more that the clicking of his heels became harsh.

There was no people in the hallway so he didn't received any weird stares or talks about him.

Taehyung stopped his tracks then turned his head. He was shook when he saw the entrance that will lead him to his favorite place.

The garden. A smile crept to his face as he walked inside the garden. It's the place that always helped him relax whenever he is stressed or had problems that he didn't want to face.

It was also his mother's favorite place to go. He and his mother had a strong relationship, ever since he was little he and his mother would run around the garden chasing each other.

Sometimes they're the ones that will take care of the plants in the garden. But when she died, it changed Taehyung's life.

The omega shook his head with a sad sigh before sitting on a bench that had a shade to rest for a bit. He looked around, and his eyes stopped at a certain flower.

He stood up once again and walked his way to the plant. He touched the flower, and he can't help but think about the smooth texture of the petals.

Suddenly, he frowned. The petals felt like someone touched them, and a musky scent emitted from it, but it was a hard to recognize because it is mixed with the smell of the flower.

Taehyung just shrugged before standing up. Probably one of the young alphas touched it, he thought.

He tilted his head then averted his eyes to the sky. It was a bit dim, but the sky was clear so the sun is just hiding somewhere.

The omega looked down again before sighing then walking back inside the pack house, but not without looking behind him. A smile appeared on his face when a memory of him and his mother planting the purple rose in a very careful manner.

He turned his head back to its normal position before walking somewhere. Out of nowhere, his phone buzzed causing Taehyung to roll his eyes before pulling it out of the pocket of his skirt.

"The fuck do you want?" Taehyung greeted, more like snapped at the person. A dramatic gasp was heard from the other line, it was his step mother being herself.