Seven

Lucas and Zoe went to back to their house with their parents watching 'The Untamed' in Netflix. The siblings came back from school with deep frowns on their faces.

After a few moments of silence, the two cried loudly and hugged each other. "Why does Taehyungie have to go?!" Lucas sobbed before he sniffles.

The two cried for hours in the room without their parents even acknowledging them. Later, Zoe thought of an idea.

She wiped her tears with a tissue and threw it on the bin that already has a mountain of used tissue. "How about we call him." It was more of like a statement than a question to Lucas because the beta immediately grabbed her own phone without waiting for her brother's answer.

She pouted when it went to voicemail. But nonetheless, she continued to dial the omega's number.

"He won't answer." Zoe muttered, but Lucas is also determined to call the younger. The omega only left two days ago, and they already miss the bubbly boy.

Lucas pulled out his phone from the pocket of his jeans then dialed the other omega's number. Like Zoe's, it went to voicemail.

But his sixth attempt, someone answered the phone. "Taehyung?" Lucas spoke with a bit of excitement.

"Taehyung is busy. Never ever call him again." Lucas flinched when he heard a screech come from the other line before hanging up.

"What the fuck?" Lucas muttered to himself. He looked at Zoe who continued to cry loudly with her face stuffed in the pillow.

Meanwhile, Lucas stood in the middle of the room with a concerned face. 'Something is definitely not right.' He thought.

'No shit sherlock.' His wolf mind-linked.

The two slept in their room without eating dinner.

The next day, Lucas and Zoe went to school without Taehyung, again. To their luck the two alphas almost made their way to them, but they managed to get away from them by going through the crowd of students.

'Shit, that was close.' Zoe and Lucas thought, they sighed mentally before going to their class.

Meanwhile, Jungkook and Ethan kept looking around. "I wonder where that freak is. He has been gone for days. Ow!" He muttered under his breath, the raven received a slap from the arm.

"Don't call him a freak, or else you will get more than a slap from him." Ethan averted his eyes at Lucas who had an emotionless face.

He wanted to go to the omega and hug him then ask what is making him feel depressed. But right now, that is impossible.

"Just say that you don't want that other omega to hear." Jungkook retorted before walking ahead of Ethan. The tanned alpha sighed, he is getting tired of the other's attitude.

Later, Rhina arrived and clung to Jungkook's bicep like a leech. Ethan is also starting to get annoyed at the beta's clingy attitude.

Ethan rolled his eyes before running to his class, not without being yelled by the school faculty president.

It was third period when Lucas and Ethan bumped into each other causing the omega to trip on his foot then ended up falling on the floor.

"I'm sorry!" Ethan squeaked before pulling out his hand for Lucas to take. The omega glanced at his hand before glancing at Ethan.

He shook his head before standing up by himself, that made Ethan disappointed for some reason. Lucas turned around and started to walk in the other direction.

Ethan wanted to talk to the omega, but his throat felt like it was being glued together and his tongue being tied into a knot.

"Wait!" He managed to yell out. Lucas stopped his tracks, he didn't turned around though. He didn't have time for the alpha's statement.