Nineteen

A/n: Just to make it clear, moon birth wolves gives birth if the pup is about 3 or 4 months old. Also, thank you very much for 75,000+ reads and 2,000+ votes!

Taehyung got up from his bed by his instincts but he ended up falling to the floor. "Hey! What did I just told you?!" Yoongi scolded the omega male before he helped Taehyung to get up from the floor.

"No! I need to go back to Golden Wing pack!" The omega male yelled as he struggled to walk.

'Taehyung! What happened to you? Are you alright?' Asked Jungkook, now he is starting to worry about the omega. But the male ignored his questions before blocking him.

Taehyung hissed before turning his head to Lucas who is still preparing the food. 'Shit, they can't know about this. I have to go and check it it os real.' He thought before linking to his wolf.

'Luna-'

The aforementioned wolf made a noise of disagreement before Taehyung could continue. 'No fucking way. You're fucking injured, fool.'

The omega sighed in irritation before pushing Yoongi to the side. 'I'm sorry, but I need to so this.' He looked up and saw an open window.

Then, he shifted without his wolf's permission and jumped out the window without hesitation.

He heard yells from behind him but he ignored it, just like how he ignored the pain from his injured leg.

Jin, "Oh my fucking gosh why is he so stubborn?" He and Lucas turned their heads to help Yoongi get up from the ground.

Lucas, "We need to follow..."

"No." Yoongi cuts him off before groaning in pain.

He continued, "He is too fast. Eventhough one of his leg is injured, it won't stop him from going. Plus he is now a stubborn brat. Nothing can stop him, plus Jungle book can handle him."

The three just looked outside the window and hoped for the omega that he will be alright.

Taehyung ran and ran until he found himself in the forest of the golden wing pack. 'You're such a pain in the ass, for gosh sake.' Luna stated, he was done with his owner.

Taehyung, 'Shut up, we're almost there. I can't let them die, just imagining Lucas and Zoe broken expression breaks my heart.'

Luna, 'But what if they already...'

The omega growled at his wolf's statement causing Luna to pause. 'Don't even dare to continue that sentence.'

His wolf went silent as they continued to run to the pack. Soon, they arrived at the entrance and immediately ran to the Williams household to see Jungkook and a few police officers standing there.

'Oh my god please no.' Taehyung though before shifting back into his human form. Of course he is injured so he fell to the ground with a thud.

Jungkook and a few police officers turned their heads to the direction where they heard a small thud.

"Taehyung! What happened to you?" The alpha asked as he ran to his mate who struggled to stand up.

Taehyung didn't answer the alpha, he just pushed him lightly before walking towards the house. "Missus, you can't enter the house. We are still investigating it." Two police officers decided to stop the omega from going inside by standing in front of him.

This caused the omega to glare at the two officers and growl at them. Eventhough they are both alphas, they felt intimidated by him.

Taehyung clicked his tongue before speaking. "First of all, I'm a male. Second of all get the hell out of my way."