Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1: Fᴀɪʀʏ Tᴀɪʟ

~☆𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐲 𝐏𝐎𝐕☆~

"Stupid geezer only knocked off a thousand jewel," I grumbled angrily as I stomped down the sidewalk, earning me a few sideways glances.

I was coming back from the ONLY magic shop in Hargeon and the owner just had to be a stingy, old crook. Sadly, I only had enough to get a silver celestial key and had to leave that beautiful baby of a blade behind. I started to sulk as I walked through the town streets, dragging my feet to the train station. On my way there, the path was blocked by a gigantic group of lovestruck girls. Determined to make it to my train on time, I pushed my way through the crowd and saw a wizard, who claimed to be Chaos from the infamous guild, Fairy Tail. I fought the overwhelming feeling of love as it tried its best to overcome me, but I'm just too awesome for silly charms to work. I walked past the phony and changed my course from the train station to a restaurant, since I'm hungry. I felt a hand on my wrist stopping me from walking. It was the impersonator. I was gonna light my hand on fire, but decided to humor the guy.

"Where are you headed, beautiful?" He winked, trying and failing to seduce me.

"Anywhere but here, of course," I batted my eyelashes for extra sarcastic glory.

"Right, I'd love to get to know you," he suggested, my earlier statement not affecting him, "you should come to my yacht party later on tonight,"

"Would you leave me alone?" I snapped, annoyed on how much of my time this jerk was wasting.

"Of course, Lovely," he smiled, and released my wrist before sending a flying kiss my way, which made me gag.

I grabbed it and flipped him off, leaving him in shock and contracting a bunch of glares from his crowd of fangirls, before skipping off to a nearby restaurant. The bell on the door jingled, making my presence known, as I opened it. It must be magical, as a waitress appeared not to long after.

"Good Afternoon, table for one?" She asked cheerfully.

"Yes please," I answered politely, following her to a nice window seat.

"I'll be willing to take your order now if you're ready," she suggested.

"Ah yes, thank you," I said before reading off to her what I wanted.

She bowed before walking off into the back. I stared out of the window at the bustling streets as the sun began to set. I was admiring the enchanting colors of the sunset when a person blocked my view. They were covered head to toe in a pitch black cloak. Pink hair peaked from the top of the cloak making me giggle lightly. And a...strangely blue-colored cat sat upon their shoulder. I switched my focus, when the waitress came back with my order. I politely thanked her before eating in the peaceful silence. By the time I finished and finally made it to the train station, it was closed.

I sighed 'Guess I'm gonna be in Hargeon for the night'

I was walking around to find a nice, but cheap, Inn, when a loud explosion sounded. Smoke rised from the docks leading me to suspect that's the place. Curiosity got the best of me as I halted my search for a Inn to run over to the docks, praying that I don't end up like the cat. When I came onto the beach, the burning wreckage of a boat sat on the coastline. Girls dressed up to the tee ran back into town, some were even crying, leading me to want to know more about the situation. From where I stood, to the left of me was the phony Chaos and, I'm guessing, his lackeys. To the right of me was the cloaked person from earlier. The cloak hood was no longer on them, making me realize it was a male. His spiky, pink haire made him stand out and his onyx eyes narrowed at the people infront of him. Next to him was the strange blue cat but with.....WINGS!?