Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4: Dᴇᴀʀ Kᴀʙʏ

~☆𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐏𝐎𝐕☆~

"Wings clipped, huh," I snorted under my breath.

"You dare laugh in our presence!" the one holding the frying pan snarled.

"We'll crush you where you stand!" the other one threatend.

The taller one ran towards me, throwing a barrage of punches at me. I blocked all of them as we jumped away from each other.

"You're stronger than expected, but I will still defeat you!" he cracked his knuckles.

I dodged his next attack, but didn't react quick enough to dodge the gigntic frying pan. The library doors were ruined as I burst through them and landed on the tongue of the weird golden Everlue statue.

"I guess this isn't a complete waste of time," I shrugged.

"Most would have at least a few broken bones, I'm slightly impressed," he swung the gigantic frying pan once more.

Part of the statue crumbled to the ground as I dodged the attack. I dodged the second brother's kick mid-air before landing on the floor.

"It's time we unleash our true strength," wind and rumble swirled aorund them as they stood in line, "Heaven and Earth Extinct Slaying!"

"About time," I stretched, ready to attack.

The bigger one used the frying pan as a springboard, succesfully lanching into the air. I fell back into defense, looking for the brother who disappeared.

"Look to the heavens," his voice sounded from above.

"And we strike from the earth!" the one on the ground swung his pan at my feet, which I barely managed to dodge.

"Look to the earth," he jumped back to his original position.

"And we strike from the heavens!" I crashed into the ground when he unexpectedly landed a kick on my back.

"Our job is done," they stood in a...victory postion? "Suprising that his body is still intact."

"I probably should finish this already," I stood up from the crater, dusting myself slightly.

"How is that possible?!" they looked at me in shock.

"Chaos Dragon: Roar!" A large burst of blue and black left the magic circle infront me, shooting towards the mercanaries.

"Ha! My frying allows me to absorb any magic attack," all the flames disappeared, as he swung his pan around, "and send it back five times stronger!"

The same flames shot back towards me, engulfing me as I stood unbothered.

"As always, the bigger the talk, the harder the fall," the brothers watched the fire wave in the air.

"This is pretty weak," I scoffed, swallowing the last bit of fire, "Can't you do better?"

"M-monster!" they screamed, gripping onto each other.

"Damn straight," I smirked, launching another attack, "Chaos Dragon: Roar!"

This time the stream of fire connected with the two as they yelled in pain and fright. When the flames dispersed, both brothers lay crumpled on the floor, charred and twitching slightly.