Games and Tears

Emma's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What the f**k happened to her? She looks so different and I thought she was not going to be here until tomorrow. Ugh dang it. She is not sleeping here tonight is she? "Hey um Nash can I please talk to you over there?" I asked pointing to the hall. He nodded. "I will be right back babe." he said to Liliane and kissed her cheek as he walked out the door. That is disgusting. "Ok what do you need to talk to me about?" he asked. "How the he** did you find her?" "What? Wait why does it matter? Do you know her?" he asked. "Yes in fact I do know her. She is my god damn cousin and we were going to my house tomorrow to see her." I yelled frustrated. "Oh." he said. "Yeah oh. Just don't hurt her always my mom is going to kill me." I said. "Ok fine." We walked back in the room. Matt came up to me and put his arms around my waist and his chin in my shoulder. "Let's go into our room. I need to talk to you." he whispered in my ear. "Ok." I said and we walked out the room and went down the hall to our room. We shut the door and sat on our beds. "So what was that all about?" he asked. "Nothing it's fine." I said putting my hand up to my head as if I had a headache. "No seriously Emma. I can tell there was something wrong. Did she do something to you? Have you seen her before? Do you know her?" he asked. "I have seen her before in fact that's my cousin Liliane. I don't know it's just something triggered in my brain when I saw her. It's hard to explain." I said and he nodded. "Ok well would you rather talk about." he said. "Not really. It's kind of hard. It was definitely one of the hardest times in my life." I said. "Ok. Do you want to go back in there?" he asked. I nodded and we walked out the door and back to where the others were. It was kind of awkward because we walked in and they were sitting down. They looked at us and then went back to their game. We went to sit down and they asked if we wanted to play. "What game?" I asked. "The confession game. It's where someone asks a question to one person and they have to answer it no matter how embarrassing it may be. Are you guys playing?" Aaron said. "I'm in." "Im in." me and Matt both said. "Ok good. Now come on back to the game." Jack J said. I looked over at Liliane. She was sitting right next to Nash and they were holding hands. "Ok Emma." Nash said. "What is one thing you truly regret." That's it. I'm done. I ran out of the room with tears forming in my eyes. "EMMA WAIT!" I heard Liliane yell. What does she want. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't be here crying. "EMMA COME BACK!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note,

Ok this is kind of short compared to my other ones but I made a deal with my neighbor who writes Tours w/ Magic and I said if I update she had to update. Anyways thank you guys for 1.33k. I love you guys so much. I am excited for the next few chapters because it starts getting more into the main part but also the next chapter should be longer. I don't know when the next chapter will be out because I have things going on this weekend and week but I am going to try my hardest to get things done so I can update. There was an update so I can put pictures of the characters so I am going to be adding them to the older chapters and I will have the people's names under the pictures so yeah. Oh I'm also going to start making another story soon. Other than that I don't think there is any more news so yeah. Byyyeeee!

XOXO Emma😘