Mr. Flower (Male) (1/5)

Name: Rosemary Kate

Age: 16

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Pansexual

Personality: Rose is very independent. He's caring, kind and soft, but blunt, quiet and a bit shy. He's a bit emotionless, yet he cares for people. If you're nice to him, he's nice to you.

Looks: He's pretty short, he stands at about 5'5, with jet-black hair and golden eyes with visible bags underneath them. He's always seen with a slight frown on his face, but when he smiles, it's the most beautiful sight in the world.

Likes: Anything to do with the outside.

Dislikes: Thunderstorms. He gets scared.

Fear: Once again, Thunderstorms.

Weaknesses: He's very independent and secluded. He doesn't talk to people much, but he's very friendly.

Strengths: Running, Jumping, Identifying herbal medicines.

Other: He's a great singer and plays volleyball, he's a blocker.

He also has a slight Emotional Detachment Disorder (Which means it's hard, or he can't fall in love.)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Scenario 1: You were taking a small walk in the woods, down a path that nobody had walked down for ages. At least that's what you thought. After walking around for a couple of minutes, you grew slightly tired, about ready to head back down the hidden road, till you heard a voice. A calming and soothing voice at that, one that could make you fall asleep in an instant. The voice was coming from over yonder and were singing lyrics you had never heard before, "-up to a road upon a bridge, down a path no man could follow, lies a treasure someone hides." They sang. You followed the voice, only to discover a young boy around your age, crouched down, inspecting some Azalea flowers while singing the tune. You...

Scenario 2: You get to choose!