Bashful Boy (Male) (0/5)

Name: Lucca Komori

Age: 15

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: Lucca is very shy. He's pretty quiet and doesn't like to talk much. He stays away from drama and if he can, tries not to stick out as much. Though, if you get to know him, he's actually really nice. He's pretty straightforward and isn't afraid to voice his opinion. He's usually completely honest with everyone around him.

Looks: Lucca stands at about 5'4. He has black hair and heterochromic eyes. His left eye is pretty golden while his right eye is a bland brown. He has two tiny scars on the bridge of his nose, and a bunch of huge ones on his back. He likes to wear almost anything. Mostly when he's out in public he'll wear colorful clothing.

Likes: Reading, Learning, History, Strawberries, and Art.

Dislikes: Huge crowds, confined spaces, sticking out at school, being questioned.

Fear: Confined Spaces.

Strengths: Stuttering, Jumping, Voicing his opinion.

Weakness: His shyness, smiles, hate comments.

Other: He's on the volleyball team. He's a spiker.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Scenario 1: It was just another normal day of school for you. A few weeks ago you were informed by your teacher that there was going to be a new student in your homeroom. Your mind wandered off, but before you could completely lose yourself, you looked in front of you and saw a boy standing in the middle of the hallway. He looks over in your direction and smiled shyly before waving you over. "Can you tell me w-where Mrs. Mason's c-classroom is?" He stuttered. This must have been the new student in your homeroom. You...

Scenario 2: