Happy-go-mute (Male) (1/5)

Name: Emma Carson

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Pansexual

Personality: Emma is very happy-go-lucky. If anything, he's almost never sad. He loves to look on the bright side and help people out. He's the kind of person who can make anybody smile, just by looking at him. He has good vibes radiating from him.

Looks: Emma stands at 5'10, with short brown hair and beautiful emerald eyes. He usually wears a pink hoodie with a sunflower printed on it, and black jeans.

Likes: Flowers, Flower Crowns, Books, Tea, Reading, Writing.

Dislikes: Being either pitted for being mute, or not being able to do what others can because he can't speak.

Weakness: Puppies, His parents at times, and Homophobes.

Strengths: Reading, Making Flower Crowns, and being happy?

Other: He's mute, and he also plays volleyball (He's a setter.)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Scenario 1:

You were taking your puppy on a walk through the park. Not necessarily having a specific location you wanted to visit, you looked over to your right to see a chocolate brown bench, completely vacant. You walk your dog over to the bench, and sat down. A few minutes later, you heard hurried foot steps from the left of you, you looked up to see a boy with brown hair and emerald eyes staring down at you and your dog in awe, you.....

Scenario 2: Create your own!