I'm the King (Male) (4/5)

(I'm excited to role play with this guy.)

Name: King Abel Alistar of the 17th Dynasty

Age: 19

Sexuality: Pansexual (He likes boys a bit more though)

Personality: Abel is a very caring King. He makes good choices a lot of the time and cares more about his people than his own safety. He doesn't care about your rank or how much money you have, as long as you are loyal to what you like, he will have no problem to you at all. Even though he was just crowned, the citizens love him. He's pretty blunt when it comes to certain things, and can be quiet at times.

Looks: Abel has mid-length black hair tied into a small pony tail. He usually has two purple pins in his hair to match his lavender eyes. Depending on what he has to do that day will determine what he wears.

Likes: Sight-seeing, visiting the local market, Reading, and training.

Dislikes: Staying in his study for to long, coffee, his mother, guards constantly tracing him.

Fear: That something bad will happen to the kingdom one day.

Weaknesses: People with pretty eyes, poison, and Good books.

Strengths: Sparing, letting people go, and making orders.

Other: Was just crowned King a few months ago.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Scenario 1: "(Y/N), I have an alliance meeting the 22nd, can you mark that on my calendar for me?" The King asked. You nodded and went over to his calendar and marked it down. You've been the Kings personal attendant for a month now but you feel like you haven't been doing a good job. You've been late to a lot of the meetings you were supposed to attended with him, and his mother doesn't like you very much. You sighed before you turned to him. "Your Highness, you also have training tomor-" He cut you off. "You know... I've really taken a liking to you.." He said, looking up from his paper work and stared at you with his bored eyes. You...

Scenario 2: "All 17 concubines may now rise!" The Lord of Ness yelled. You and the rest stood from your bowing position and stared at the Lord for his next words. You and 16 others have been chosen by the previous queen in order to find a suitable wife or husband for the new king. Abel Alistar. You weren't from a very wealthy family, if anything you were just a regular old commoner. Your father ran an old run down book store. Nothing special. The Queen and Abel walked into the room and stared down at all the Concubines. "(Y/N) (L/N), please follow me." Abel yelled, and waved you over to a big door way that led to the castle gardens. You...