Capricorn (Male) (0/5)

Zodiac Name: Capricorn

Human name: Cohnsu

Sexuality: Straight

Age: 24

Personality: Cohnsu is very polite and friendly, he'll make sure that he will be at your every beck and call before you could even blink. He loves spending time with people and is a huge geek for romance.

Looks: Cohnsu has short black hair that's tainted with green. He wears a dark green scarf that's covers the bottom potion of his face, because he got in an accident when he was little. Most of the time he wears all black clothing.

Likes: Flowers, Food, School, and solving problems

Dislikes: Rude people, cigarettes, wine, and night clubs

Fear: The world ending

Strengths: Making friends, talking to people, and taking care of plants

Weaknesses: Cooking, Geography, and cuddling (makes him feel giddy.)

Other: When he was younger he got into a huge house fire, and the whole bottom of his jaw was destroyed. Now he wears a scarf to cover it up. He's scared about what people would way if he showed it in public.

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

Scenario 1: It was a quiet day in the bookstore and you took a seat at one of the empty tables with a book in hand. After about twenty minutes you got bored of the book you were reading and decided to go look for another one. You started to get up but all of a sudden, a man wrapped in a scarf bumped into you and you dropped your book. "Oh, sorry about that Lass, here let me get that for you." He said, grabbed the book and handed it back to you. You...