Chapter 8

Chapter 8

❅I almost got it❅

----

I wake up in joshes arms. He is sleeping. I grab my phone and unlock it. Josh starts to wake up. "Morning Chlo." He said groggily. "Good morning. Did I fall asleep last night?" I ask. He nods his head. "Oh." He chuckles. "So how did you sleep?" He asks. "Good. Haha" I say. "That's good." He waits a few seconds. "Well aren't you going to ask how I slept." He asks. "How did you sleep?" "Good thanks for asking." He says. I laugh.

----

Paige walks in. "Awwww!" "Paige!" Josh yells. She just takes a picture then walks out. "I'll go get here." Josh says walking out of his room. "Give me that phone" he yells. "No!!!!" Paige screams. I hear them screaming and see them running around. They go downstairs and upstairs and downstairs then Josh finally yells, "I got it chlo!" He comes running into the room and sits next to me. "Aw this is cute, you should delete it on her phone but send it to me." I say. "Ya I have I admit it is pretty cute." He looks and me and then I look at him. We are both just staring at each other. He starts to lean in. But then we hear, "JOSHUA DALE HYLAND GIVE ME BACK THAT PHONE!" Paige yells. I hear Josh curse under his breath. I just laugh.

----

"So what happened with you and Josh?" Paige asks taking a bite of her banana. "Nothing." I say suspiciously walking to her pantry. "C'mon Chlo I know something happened." She says. "Ok, well last night you were asleep and I couldn't fall asleep so I went into his room. We watched finding memo and before I knew I woke up in his arms. Then, when he came back in from chasing you he said the picture was cute then started looking at me and then started leaning in- and wow I'm talking really fast." I say breathing heavily. "Aw!" Is all she could say covering that big grin on her face.////end of chapter 8

So sorry I haven't been on! I have been so busy! But I am on fall break now so hopefully more to come! 😍 be prepared for a blast!!!!