Chapter 45

Chapter 45
----
Josh and I walk out of the pool. He grabs my hand and we make our way to the elevator. I see a brunette walk down the hall. She makes our way by us and winks at Josh. I look over at him with a surprised expression. He laughs then kisses my head. "Watch out for her. She is probably one of those girls where she gets a guy, he does what she wants, then she leaves him on the curb." I say. He laughs again and says, "You have nothing to worry about. You are my number one." He says. "Promise?" "Promise." Josh says.
"Pinkie promise?" I ask holding out my pinkie. "Pinkie promise." Josh says interlocking his pinkie with mine. "I love you." "I love you too."
We get back to my room and I change into my clothes from earlier.
Josh is sitting on the bed and I sit next to him.
"I'm sorry about Yale." Josh says. I sigh, "It's alright. I'm still trying to get over the fact that my dream college rejected me." I put my head on Josh's shoulder. "There are so many other colleges begging for you to send them a resume. You are so smart, any college would be lucky to have you as a student." Josh says. He wraps his arms around my waist and I dig my head Into his chest.
"But, what happens when we both go to college. You are going to CSU and I don't even know where I'm going." I say.
"We will make it work. Don't worry. Everything will be fine." Josh says. Then I slowly fall asleep.
I wake up and hear Josh and Paige whispering over by the front door. "Have you told her yet?" Paige asks. "Told her what?" "About you know......" Then it got quiet. "Oh yeah! Um no." Josh whispers. "What! You have to." Paige says. "Chloe has already gone through enough. I think it can wait." "Ok fine. But if you haven't told her by the end of Spring break then I will!" Paige says.
I hear the door close and i try to act asleep again. Somebody comes over and sits on the bed. "I wouldn't want to be in your shoes right now." It was Paige.
After a few seconds I flutter my eyes open. "Hello sunshine. How are you doing?" Paige asks. "What time is it?" "Um about 7:45." Paige says. "I've been asleep for 5 hours. Why didn't anyone wake me?" I ask getting up.
"Well we all just got back." Paige says. "Back from where?" "Oh we all went out to eat. We brought you some if you want." Paige says getting a styrofoam box out of the refrigerator. "I'm not hungry." I say pushing it away.
I wonder what they had to tell me.////end of chapter 45.

This chapter was boring. Next chapter will be better. HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope everyone has a spectacular 2015!!!🎉🎉🎉🎉