Chapter 47

Chapter 47
----
I grab the styrofoam box from inside the refrigerator and heat it up. It's spaghetti.
Once it's done I grab a fork that Paige supplied me with and eat it.
No texts or calls from Josh. He probably is surprised I stormed off like that. I'm just still surprised he didn't tell me. It would've made matters a whole lot better.
I sit on a chair staring at my phone on the coffee table. Waiting for it to ring.
The girls are out somewhere shopping. The boys are probably at the pool. Josh is somewhere.
I see my phone light up and I rush to grab it. Paige💓
P- Hey we are going to lunch do you want to come.
C- Um no thanks. It's been a rough morning.
P- Oh I'm sorry. If you change your mind let me know. We will bring you back something.
C- Ok. Thanks
I set my phone down and decide to go see if Josh is in his room. I need to apologize for storming out.
I walk down by his room and the door is open.
"Dude, have you told Chloe yet?" "Um, I tried to." "What do you mean you tried to." "I was going to tell her. But, I knew she couldn't take it."
Tell me what. He is going to NYU. He told me he was going To NYU.
"You have to tell her. Either way she is not gonna take it well. She doesn't like the thought of you two not being together."
I will show them that I like the thought of us not being together. I am about to walk in when I hear someone say,
"So what you are saying is you told poor Chloe you got accepted to NYU when you really got accepted to University of Toronto." "Yeah that sounds pretty accurate."
I clench my fists.////end of chapter 47

Ouch! Josh is in some trouble. Only one chapter left. :(