Chapter 35

Chapter 35
----
I look blankly at the red light, waiting for it to go green. I feel Josh's crystal blue eyes looking at me like I am a celebrity.
"I'm sorry." I say wiping the tear that just fell from my cheek. "Sorry for what?" Josh asks grabbing my Chin and turning it towards him. "You can't trust me Josh. Once something gets on my nerves or if there is something I disagree with, I leave. Everyone thinks I'm not right for you at school, I pretty much break up with you in the school parking lot, my parents announce a divorce and I leave. You can't rely on me. You might as well just drop me off on the curb." I say, waiting for the red light to change so Josh doesn't have to answer. But it doesn't. It might be broken.
"Shhh...." Josh says brushing my hair behind my ear. "I don't care if you're like that. I love you just the way you are. I don't care that you always bite your lip, I don't care when you have no makeup on, I don't care if you play the music you want in my car. I care about none of that. I love you for you. If you storm out I will figure out a way for you to forget about it. If people criticize us at school, embrace it. They just want to be in your place. I am not gonna let anything ruin our relationship." Josh says.
"Promise?" I ask. "Promise." Josh says gripping my hand. He pulls my chin close to his face and plants his lips on mine. Before it turns into a full make out session the light turns green. But of course Josh doesn't care. The Subaru behind us honks their horn which causes us to stop.
Josh sighs and then hits the gas pedal.////end of chapter 35

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I am so so so so so so sorry for being inactive. I kind of lost the passion for fanfics. But now I'm getting into it again. This is coming to an end though because after this there might be a sequel or a short story. I am not as passionate as I used to be. So stay tuned! :)