11 - Kooky

It has been two days since Mingyu talked to me and I'm still annoyed. Everytime I walk to school, I receive a lot of stares, it's making me uncomfortable.

And it also has been two days since I last talked to Jihoon. That afternoon, the day I visited him at his apartment. I gave him the notes he missed cause he's sick.

After that awkward moment, I immediately said goodbye and left. I still can't believe that I was that close to Jihoon, only inches away, we would've - nevermind. I hope he's fine now. I kind of missed him.

-

Dear diary,

Hi. I'm very sorry for not giving you any attention. It left my mind that I'm actually writing a diary.

Well, Jihoon came to my house not too long ago. And I am telling you, that day was one of the best days of my life.

That day was the day I realized how happy it is to have a friend. That day was the day I promised myself to protect Jihoon from any harm. That day was the day I cried infront of someone. That day was very special.

I hope Jihoon feels the same.

By the way, there was an annoying guy who's always pestering me. His name's Mingyu.

When he first talked to me, I was annoyed but I enjoyed his company while Jihoon's still resting.

I didn't realize that I have been too clingy with Jihoon and it gets very lonely when he's not with me. That's why I'm grateful to Mingyu, even though he's annoying, I liked his company. Don't tell him that. Haha.

I really hope Jihoon's fine, I really miss him. And I need to apologize for the 'thing' that happened. It must have made him very uncomfortable.

Love,
Soonyoung

-

"Jihoon!" I yelled and waved at him.

Finally, he came to school. I tapped the seat beside me, motioning him to sit there.

"Hi. Are you fine now?" I asked him and he nodded.

"I'm glad."

What is this? Why do I feel nervous around him? I thought I was already comfortable with him. What is happening?

"B-by the way,"

Wait, I stuttered. This is really bad. I'm feeling shy around him. Not again!

I cleared my throat and looked at him. "I'm sorry for what happened days ago. That wasn't intentional. I got carried away and 'that' happened. I'm very sorry." I looked down nervously.

It has been a while since I did this, saying sorry. I have been distracted from all negative things that I forgot how this feels. I may not look like it, but I am very sincere whenever I apologize.

"It's fine. Don't worry about it." Jihoon said and smiled. I hugged him. I don't deserve him.

"No, it is not fine. Let me make it up to you." I said.

-