Prologue

Nobody's POV

Deep in Shredder's Lair the Shredder sets on his throne still plotting his revenge on Hamato Yoshi and those Turtles.

It's only been a couple of months since Karai fell into the mutagen and turned into a wicked snake. He blamed Hamato Yoshi for what happened to Shredders so-called daughter.

Shredder just sits in his throne, plotting his revenge. Then all of a sudden when Shredder was deep in thought Fish Face and Rahzar enter the room. "We looked everywhere for her master," said Rahzar, "but no luck"

These idiots have been searching for months and they found nothing. Shredder walked towards Fishface and Rahzar holding his blades by their necks.

"I would end you here if I didn't need you for my new plan," Shredder explained. "What plan?" Fishface swallowed

"Hamato Yoshi took my child, I'm going to take his."

In the lair, the turtles are hanging out. Mikey is watching his favourite show, Donnie is in his lab tinkering, Raph is in his room reading comics and Leo is meditating with Splinter.

Leo notices that Splinter is having trouble meditating. Splinter has never had trouble before. Leo wasn't very surprised.

It was only a couple of months since Karai was missing and Splinter's scars cut deep.

"Sensei are you ok?" Leo said concerned "Yes my son, I'm fine" said Splinter. "Let's continue meditating tomorrow" Leo locks worried. "Ok sensei," Leo left the dojo, but not before looking back at Splinter going to his room.