No longer a family

Splinter's POV

I woke up to the sound bricks been smashed to pieces I walked to the living room and see my son Donatello is laying against a wall completely Motionless. I went over and checked his pulse then Michelangelo join me.

"is he ok splinter?" he said my son still has a heartbeat. I sighed in relief. I looked around wondering where Raphael is, I told Michelangelo to go see if he still asleep. he went to see in his room but when he came out he said there was no one in there that's when Donatello starts to wake up.

"ow!! my head what happened?" Donnie said "we had a bunch of noise in the living room and we came here to see if everything's ok" said Michelangelo Donnie's eyes widened "Raph is taking Shredder alone" Donnie yelled "What?" I said "he can't take Shredder on his own with his broken leg!" said Michelangelo "I told him to wait till he healed" I took a deep breath "you stay here with your and make sure his headache doesn't get worse I'm going to retrieve your brothers" I said "No wait splinter. We'll come with you come" yelled Mikey "NO!!" yelled I "cannot afford to lose any more of my family!!" and with that I left.

Raph POV

I went on top of another building next to Shredder's Lair. I have a perfect plan. Leo would want me to go stealthily. I'm coming brother.

first I want below I took the sewers I knocked out all the foot soldiers and went to the jail cells "Leo, Leo" I whispering his name, but there is no response if cells were empty I was confused I figured Leo might be tied-up somewhere else. "intruder" a voice from behind me.

I turned around took out my Sai, ready to attack but then I realised it was Leo. he was wearing a red scarf, his marks is no longer blue but black and he's wearing armour with the foot clan symbol.

"who are you and what's your business?" he said. he must have noticed the dumb confuse look on my face cuz he answered me again "who are you and what's your business!?"

"I'm here to rescue you Leo" I said. "how do you know my name?" Leo said drawing down a swords. "I'm your brother Leo Raphael?" I said "I never seen you before my life"

I was shocked' what did they do to him then Leo's eyes widen "wait you're one of those Turtles that works for hamato Yoshi" he said "do you still remember splinter" I arcs "who splinter?" suddenly all the lights came on and a bunch of foot soldiers oh surrounding me. shredder walked up next to Leo "good job Leonardo" he said "you have captured a hemato clan ninja" then a bunch of foot soldiers Hold Me Down "what did you do to leo!?" I yelled "should I dispose of him" Leo said "no" said the shredder "will keep him alive for now" Tiger Claw walked up to me and kicked the back of my head. I blacked out.

Splinter's POV

I jumped to rooftop to rooftop getting closer to Shredder Lair. why am I so foolish, I should have kept an eye on him. I know what he's going through I want to save Leonardo as well but I told them to wait until we come up with a plan. this was my fault I should have been there for my sons.

I made it to shredder Lair, I snuck in from the window and check to see if the coast was clear there was no one in the throne room I went down from the roof once I landed on the ground someone kicked me from behind "well well well, if it isn't the rat himself" said tigerclaw I drawed up my staff. "it's interesting that you came to save Raphael but you didn't came to save Leonardo. I guess you don't love all your so-called sons like you say you do." I cleanse my first. I wanted to punch tigerclaw but then I heard my brother's voice. "I'm afraid you're already too late just like everything else" said my brother. "I am here to retrieve my sons Oroku Saki" I said the Shredder laughed

"you son is right here" then I heard Raphael's voice "Let Me Go!!" He was tied up in chains. with cuts and bruises everywhere. "You know before I wanted to kill you" said the shredder "but then I thought watching you suffer is much more enjoyable" Shredder laughed.

I was Furious. I charged a shredder until someone jumped in and blocked my attack, I looked up to see my son. "Leonardo?" I said not even above a whisper. my son pushed me to the ground "you got some nerve calling me by my full name, RAT" he went to attack me again. but I blocked his attack with my staff. there was heated in his eyes when he looked at me. "do you like my new student" said Tiger Claw "I told him everything I know" my son smiled.

"Leo listen to me I'm your brother and he's your father!" the Shredder kicked Raphael on the side, getting him to stop talking. Leonardo look back at him.

"for the last time you're not my brother I don't even remember if I even have any siblings" Leonardo look back at me. "you took my freedom away for me you made me into who I am today. and I'm going to make sure you never forget this face" did they brainwash my son? I don't want to fight him but I guess I have no choice.

Leonardo punch me in the stomach and knock me to the ground. I quickly got back up and Hit him with my staff but then Leonardo chopped my staff up with his sword. I kicked his legs causing him to fall to the ground. "You may not remember me my son. but you should know Shredder cannot be trusted" I yelled. "don't. call. me. your. SON!!!"
he then thrown a throwing star at me and scratch my face, my eye started to bleeding. when my guard was low, he grabbed small knife and cut my arm then Tiger Claw grab both of my arms and let Leonardo beat me. I definitely didn't taught him this. they taught him how to fight more violently. he raised the sword up to my neck.

"remember Leonardo" said the Shredder. "if anyone killed hamato Yoshi it would be me so keep him alive. you can kill the turtle"

and then all of a sudden a smoke bomb for from the roof and started off I couldn't see anything but I felt Two Hands On My Shoulder helping me up when the smoke cleared away I saw it was April O'Neil, Donatello and Michelangelo "stay away from them you monster" Donnie said to shredder I thought I told them to stay behind.

"Leo is that you" said Michelangelo my "son's get out of here now!" I yelled. Leo charged at them trying to stab them.

Donatello brought his dog whistle and used it on Tiger Claw making his ears ring. Tigerclaw covered his ears and I was free I still felt a little bit up but I managed to go over to Raphael and untie him.

once I finish untying my son my other son Leonardo, hold a sword right in front of me.

"oh no I'm not finished with you. my master is not the only one who wants to see you suffer" then Shredder came up to me and grab the colour of my shirt. Raphael tried to get up but failed. "my son's get out of here now" I said trying to get out of shredders grub "not without you" said Raphael "I said go!" But Raphael started "we have to retreat" said April "there's too much life on the line Raph, Donnie is hurt and Mikey is knocked out we have to go" said April there was a tear in Raphael eye as he left with the others throw a smoke bomb on the ground and they disappeared.

Leonardo looked at me with the biggest smile on his face. He is proud for the pain he inflicted on me. I failed my son.