The Fight

Fish Face's POV

This plan is absolutely perfect and devious. This will definitely make the rat do anything to get his so-called son back. but first we have to make sure the plan will work.

We already have three human hostages. We covered their eyes and tied them up to a telephone Pole. Those Turtles will be coming out soon once they see the hostages, so obviously they will try to help them and then the plan will begin.

"Let us go please, we will do anything!!!" begged the hostages "Shut it" said Tigerclaw "If you want to live, you better keep quiet."

Donnie's POV

My brothers and I are on night patrol again.
Leo seems to be distracted. I don't know-maybe Leo feels bad about what happened to Karai. He thinks it's his fault that she was mutated.

"Hold up ninjas! I think I heard something" Suddenly I can hear It too.

it sounds like screaming. We went to where the noise was coming from.

It was Fishface Rahzar and Tiger Claw and three hostages in the middle of the street. What are they planning? Raph was about to head into the oction until Leo stops him

"Hold on Raph we don't know what they're planning" yet "whatever they're planning it can't wait" Ralph jumps down

"Raphael!" He went down and started attacking the foot. We all went down and started to attack, I went to the hostages and untied them. I unfolded the blindfolds, and they started to run away

"AHHHHHH monsters help" great, Raph is right, humans can be annoying sometimes.

Nobody's POV

Leo called a retreat, Raph still wants to fight "come on raph are job is done" said Leo.

"yeah in a minute" Raph threw his side at fish face. Raph then went up to fish face and started kicking him but rahzan tackled him to the ground.

Leo went over and help Raph. this was the Footsoldier chance.

he shoot the Sleeping dart and accidentally hit rahzar it didn't do anything because it only hit his bone "watch it!" he yelled.

Leo turned around and noticed the Footsoldier.

the Footsoldier quickly shot again and hit Leo's neck.

Leo felt dizzy. his head ringing and then he passed out.

Mikey and Donnie went over to the Footsoldier and knocked him out. raph went over to Leo but was stopped by Fishface and they started to fight again.

Mikey and Donnie also try to help Leo but tigerclaw jumped in front and attacked. the foot clan soldiers carried leo's body and put them in the back of the truck.

Tiger Claw has got the three turtles down and about to kill them but the police arrived.

The turtles quickly got out of the way before they did.

"what's going on!" said the police officer. he gasp "mutants again"

The foot clan got in the truck and dried off. the turtles jumped on a high building.

"what are we doing sitting around we got to catch up to that truck and save Leo" I tried to run but his leg was slowing him down

"Raph stop!!!" Raph ignore Donnie and jump from rooftop to rooftop. until he tripped and fell into the garbage and passed out.