tiger claws new student

Tiger claw's POV

I put the unconscious turtle on the floor in my room.

Shredder told me that Leonardo will be my new student and I have to train him to be a member of the foot clan, I always wanted a student but not a pet.

but I'll teach him the ways of a Warrior again and make him respect me. hours past and the turtle finally opened his eyes and came to consciousness.

"where am I? what's going on?" says the confused turtle "hello Leonardo" I said "who are you and where am I? what happened?"

"you were attacked by hamato Yoshi and the battle cause you to lost your memory" I walked up to him kneel down and put my hand on his shoulder "are you ok"

"I think so but you still haven't answered one of my questions, who are you?" Leo said "my name is Tiger Claw your sensei."

Donnie POV

Ralph walked up to my table and knocked all my papers to the ground.

"hey Raph what's the big idea you know that stuff is very important right" said Donnie "and didn't splinter said that you need to rest" " I don't care what's splinter says save are brother" said Raph, "I want to save him too well but something's up, it could be risky" said Donnie

suddenly Mikey entered the lab "when can we just go in and save Leo I miss playing video games with him" he said.

"yeah, but it didn't seem like they wanted to capture all of us, that Foot Soldier was aiming at Leo and only Leo and Tiger Claw was about to shoot us, so why do they want Leo"

"maybe?" Mikey said but was cut off by Raph. "hey Mikey whatever you're about to say I bet it's something stupid, ok?" Donnie got off his chair and walked up to raph. "Hey I know you're angry but you don't have to take your anger out on mikey"

"oh you're the one to talk" yell Raph "you got your anger out on mikey yesterday" "ok stop it" yelled April "us arguing isn't going to solve anything" everyone calm down except raph "it's my fault we Leo was captured, I should have listened to him, I always do this, every time I don't listen to leo something bad happens and even when I apologise at the end I'm just going to do it all over again." Raph storm back into his room

Leo POV

I still don't know what's going on. my teacher, Tigerclaw has been showing me around. I met the other members of the clan.
they don't look very friendly.

Tiger claw said that I used to be human but hamato Yoshi dump this mutagen on me and turn me into a turtle. shredder found me on the streets of New York and he's been training me ever since until Hamato Yoshi wipe my memory somehow.

I'm met everyone in the clan, I was feeling a bit calm until I met shredder.

he walked up to me and looked at me with he's dead eyes is this the guy Tiger Claw was talking about he just sat down at me I trying to find something in me and then he spoke

"you will serve the foot clan and get your revenge on hamato Yoshi, Tiger Claw will teach you everything you need to know and help you get your memory back" said the Shredder "now bowel to me" I did well still standing up "properly!!" he grabbed my neck and force me on the ground to my knees. I was shaking and then Shredder walked off letting me go.

Shredder POV

I found it amusing making the turtle bowel down to me Tiger Claw always question of why don't we just kill the turtle, I want to break hamato Yoshi spirit and make him suffer like I did.