I miss Leo

Mike's POV

Last night was probably the worst night I ever had. especially for my three other brothers.

Leo captured, Raph hurt and Donnie stressing about the whole thing. he even yelled at me when I wanted to see raph.

I don't blame him. Raph has Been yelling at Donnie a lot for not going to save Leo. I'm worried about Raph he been angrier than usual and yelling at everyone.

usually when stuff happens like this I always think of the positives but now, there's nothing to be happy about

Donnie POV
Raph is awake and he's in a lot of pain. I gave him some water to calm down but he said he wasn't  thirsty but I gave it to him anyway. he's not really happy with me that we went home and didn't save Leo. I keep telling him that you were injured and we need to go home, but he keeps arguing with me. he's really getting on my nerves. I've been really stressful for the last couple of weeks with the mutagen trying to cure Cooroy and now Leo has been captured I even yelled at Mikey last night which I feel really guilty of "Donnie are you ok" said April "yeah I'm fine April"
"are you sure because Mikey told me you yelled at him?"
"I just been stressed trying to find knani, Leo has been kidnapped Raph is injured and bugging the hell out of me mikes upset I yelled at him"
"it will be ok trust me" April said I looked around "where's Casey"
"he's coming over with pizza he's worried about you guys too"

Raph's POV

This sucks, my left leg is broken my right arm is broken Donnie keeps saying I need a rest but I don't want to rest Leos out there probably being tortured or worse. I don't want to stay here in bed, I've been trying to get up but my injuries are forcing me to stay down. I know I'm being whiny but I just want leo back. I finally had enough got out of my bed  ignoring all the injuries, walk out by door and into the lab "Raph what are you doing you should be in bed" said Donnie "shut up" I yelled "we're gonna make a plan to save Leo now." "No you need to go back to bed you're not fit to fight and we can't sneak in shredder layer with just me and mike!" "oh who made you leader!!"
"I don't want to put your life on the line I don't want to lose any more Brothers!!!" "Will you guys stop it!!!" Said April "stay out of this April!!!" "ENOUGH!" Said Master Splinter, he continued "Raphael is definitely not going anywhere with those injuries, but in the meantime while raph heels, we will make a plan to save your brother."