8:

1st POV:
That dream scares me.
I have no idea why I dreamt that or remembered what happened when my mom...was anyway I blocked the part out where he killed her.

I don't think my mind is ready to handle that just yet. I told the boys what happened -aside from Yeosang and Wooyoung who already knew- they all had various reactions.

Jin- well he cursed up a storm and flashed to his office or somewhere.

Yoongi- he quietly walked out of the room before we heard a crash coming from his room so I'm guessing he broke something.

Hoseok- he asked me if I was alright or hurt anywhere I told him I was quite alright and thanked him.

Jimin- hugged me and laughed which was odd but alright.

Taeyhung - followed me around for a few says to make sure I was alright which was cute.

Jungkook- just held me for four hours.

Mingi- broke  something as well.

Hongjoong - cursed and broke something.

Yunho - just stayed quiet but I could feel him watching me.

Jongho - just sang for me and talked to me.

San - talked about medicine and herbs trying to distract me (and himself).

Seonghwa - was outside my door.

Yeosang - watched me while I slept

Wooyoung - switched with Seonghwa.

I don't know why they reacted like this but it makes me happy...and shows that they care...though we have to replace the things they broke...

Today everyone went out I don't know why except for Yunho, Seonghwa and Jimin they were told to look after me.
The 3/ 6 I barely speak to or who acknowledges has to babysit me.

Brilliant.

I decided to train a little bit more to improve my dagger and bow & arrow skills when I heard footsteps enter the training area.

"What are you doing Des?" I heard Jimin ask voice...cold? What now? " Training, " I replied before letting an arrow lose...it landing dead centre. I heard Yunho whistle and clap making me roll my but I ignored them.

I was using my daggers on a dummy when a voice asked, "want a partner?" I turned to see Jimin and Yunho training with each other, my gaze then landed on Seonghwa turns out he was the one who asked.

I nodded a little unsure, he walked over, shrugged off his jacket and grabbed two daggers. I must say...the black shirt shows off his biceps and muscular chest very well.

I shook my head, dodging an attack barely. "Never, get distracted," he said and attacked again. I nodded, blocked and pushed him backwards.

This was going to be fun.

He flipped me over his shoulder, onto the Matt and held the dagger at my neck. I groaned as he backed off to help me up.

We have been training for five hours, breaks in between yea, the other two left about an hour ago. Seonghwa somehow kept 'killing' mW hut I couldn't catch him by surprise. I stood behind him as he began unraveling the bandages on his hands I got an idea.

I ran, quietly, slid between his legs, crouched, swept his legs out from under him. As soon as he fell I jumped and held the dagger to his neck, grinning widely. "I win!" I exclaim feeling him chuckle underneath me. I froze when I realized the position we were in.

I was straddling his chest and our faces were a bit too...close. He suddenly grabbed, me causing me to squeak and flipped us so that I was under him. Now I swear I look redder than a tomato. I could see him smirking which caused me to pout. His eyes flickered to my lips before he leaned in and kissed me.

The door to the training room began to open, he immediately jumped off of me and helped me up before heading over to a punching bag. I stood there staring into space dazed and confused at what just happened.

"Hey Des you alright? You're kind of red," Hoseok said from next to ms causing me to jump and force a smile before scurrying from the room.

I locked my door as soon as I got in and collapsed first face onto my bed groaning.

"Why is life so difficult!"