3:

"So now I am the Spirit Realm," I mumbled walking past yet another lost Spirit. I sighed and decided to help to the Blood Inn to see if I can rest for a night then get supplies. Because I lost everything and I smell. Ew.

After booking a room for the night and paying I went out to buy clothes and some food. As soon as I got what I needed I headed to my room, showered changed into, boots, jeans and a purple tank then ate. I stretched then looked around the room and sighed, "nothing to do."

I jumped when there was a knock at the door. I got up and opened it slowly, I looked around but saw no one in sight well no Spirit in sight then I looked down. There was a box a tiny square box. I picked it up, headed back in closing and locking the door.

I sat down on the bed and opened the box slowly, I gaped at what I saw. 

My dagger.
The one that I stabbed the Immortal with....
But how.....

I took it out with shaking hands and placed it on my lap (don't worry it is clean) and saw that a note was at the bottom.  I took it out and read:

Like the gift human?
We'll see you soon
Very soon.

I threw the letter on the bed and stuck the dagger into my waistband of my jeans. I grabbed my bag, threw on a hoodie, rushed down the stairs and out of the inn. I kept looking around because I got the feeling I was being followed and I knew it was one of the Immortals.

"Little human....where are you...." I froze when I heard his voice echo throughout the town. I looked around my heart beating out of my chest as I tried to find the source. Yes I wasn't scared before because they couldn't cross the border they weren't human or Spirit...they'd need permission to cross. 

I began walking again but stopped dead in my tracks when I saw a familiar figure standing a few feet from me. He smirked at me, I blinked and turned around only to run into another Immortal. I backed up stopping when I saw an alleyway to my left. They drew closer so I bolted hearing them chuckle and flow.

I stopped in front of a low brick wall. I sighed but took a running jump and caught the edge. Just as I pulled myself up and looked over Taeyhung and pinkette was on the other side grinning while Jeon and bluentte on the left. I closed my eyes and jumped onto the roof on my right and ran. 

"You won't get away this time little human..." 
I heard him say yet again oh I will.
Somehow. 

I jumped onto another rooftop just as pinkette appeared in front of me looking bored. I froze when I heard a chuckle behind me as the rest appeared. "We finally got you little human," he spoke appearing in front of me. 
I looked around for an escape any escape but found none. I dropped my hand to my left hip and pulled out the dagger I saw him tense slightly but relaxed when I felt movement behind me. I spun ducked and sli ces him across his chest -bluenette- and backed up. "You aren't getting me that easily Immortal," I spat and jumped off the roof breaking into another run (dashi run run run).

I reached a clearing (don't ask ) and collapsed breathing hard. I sat up when I felt the wind blowing and heard whispers. I frowned usually there is never whispering unless....

A shifter is near...
Uh oh

I got up and hid behind a tree just as two shifters appeared. I leaned against the tree and wondered why I am I so unlucky? Can't I have one peaceful day? One?! "Excuse us Shifters have you seen a human girl with porcelain skin, cherry blond hair and green eyes? She about 4'9," I heard Jeon ask making my eyes widen in dislief. Why???

I peeked out and saw that pinkette and bluentte was with him as well. Pinkette didn't look happy or I think you can't really tell with Immortals. "No Immortals but why are you looking for if I may ask?" Asked one Shifter who also sounded emotionless. "She is our Mate Shifter, please inform us if you do see her," replied...bluenette making me choke on my saliva. Say what now??

Mate?!
No way!!

"Of course Immortal I bid you farewell," said the Shifter and both vanished. "When I get my hands on that human she is dead. Mate or not," growled pinkette as he sniffed the air. "Hoseok we aren't even sure if she is our Mate something is blocking her scent remember?" Said Bluentte who pinkette sorry Hoseok was glaring at.

Is that all they can do?

I wondered with a frown, "now let's continue our search for the human shall we?" Growled Jeon and they disappeared. I sighed turned and began walking in a random direction. I am so tired I just want to rest. Did I really need to gain the Immortals attention?? I shook my head and began humming a song my mother used to sing to me to distract myself.

"How did I get here?" I frowned as I walked through a cemetery. Not really one of the places you want to be at especially at night and with Immortals after you. I looked around feeling creeper out and lost.

"What is a human doing here?" I heard a voice ask from my left causing me to shierk and spin that direction. There....were two floating heads...no bodies...just staring at me and whispering to each other. I rolled my eyes at the two gossips calming myself and continued with my walk. 

"Destiny....my sweet child..." I heard a female voice call from my right a familiar female voice. I frowned titled my head and listened again. "Destiny...my...baby...danger is...coming..." 'Wait a minute mother?!' My eyes widen and I called out. "Mom is that you? Where are you?" "It is my baby...listen to me...the Immortals...they...are the only ones who can protect you from what is coming...." "Mom they are trying to kill me!" I cried feeling tears threating to spill. 

"There's a reason why they need you....my child....you are the only one...who can...heal...them.." I heard her murmur making me choke on something between a laugh and a sob. "Why is that mom?" "Because my...child...you...are their...Mate." "What that's impossible!" I exclaimed but heard nothing in return. "Mom?!" I yelled but all I felt was a gush of warm wind and, "I love you...my..baby..." 

I collapsed to the ground shaking and gasping for air as blurry images flashed in front of my eyes. It passed after a minute or so I turned onto my back and looked at the sky. It was almost pitch black, I closed my eyes and breathed deeply wondering what just happened. 

Everything was quiet.
Peaceful even.

Until...

"There you are little human."