4:

My eyes shot open immediately locking with a grinning Immortal. I got up slowly as the other six surrounded us and stayed tense. My mom told me that they are my mates which I highly doubt because they've been looking for me.

"Not going to run human?" Jeon spoke from my left a smirk playing on his lips. I ignored him and turned my attention to their leader who was smirking as he spoke, "you figured it out didn't you?" "Figured out what Immortal?" I asked, wiping my face of any emotion as I crossed my arms and waited for an answer.

"That you human are our mate," said Taeyhung making me tense and nod in response. "Well, now let us show her, her home shall we?" Said bluentte smirking at the others as I was suddenly grabbed and my vision  returned soon but now we were in front of an old...creepy...mansion.

It was dark as well...the plants looked half dead and half alive. How is that possible. Take her inside, Hoseok," said leader as they vanished making my eyes widen in shock. Why leave me with the one that wants me dead?

"Come, human I won't kill you, unless you threaten us then probably," he said as we walked inside. The inside...looked like one out of a magazine. But why did the outside look odd and inside beautiful? I shook my head as I was dragged into an office making me sigh as I was told to sit down.

I decided to stand and lean against the wall, waiting for them to talk.

"What are your names?" I asked feeling dumb for asking but it had to be done. Leader sighed and said,  "the one on my right is Jungkook, on my left is Yoongi, you already know Taeyhung and Hoseok. Then it is Namjoon, Jimin and I am Jin."
I nodded and said, "I am Destiny, now why are we here?" "We are waiting for your Protectors," said Jimin making me confused.

"Protectors? Don't they usually appear when a human needs to be protected from the Ix'li?" Jin nodded and said, "that is why they are coming Destiny. You need to be protected. Otherwise...."

"Otherwise what?"

"Something bad will happen."
Protectors? Don't they usually appear when a human Seer needs to be protected from the Ix'li?" Jin nodded and said, "that is why they are coming Destiny. You need to be protected. Otherwise...."

"Otherwise what?"

"Something bad will happen."

I opened my mouth to comment on that when a voice boomed through the room, "where is the Seer?" I spun around hand grabbing my dagger.

There stood eight men dressed in black.
The Protectors.
Of a Chosen Human.
A Seer to be specific.

"Right here Hongjoong, no need to be so cold," Jin said as he appeared next to me causing me to move away from him. "As if you get to talk Jin you and your friends are more cold than we are," the Protector known now as Hongjoong snapped.

Can we not argue at this moment? Destiny needs to be moved before the-" Namjoon began just as the three people in black/white appeared.
"Ix'li," I breathed as fire was flung at me but I ducked and moved to the other side of the room. "Stay away from her," growled Jungkook as he attacked making me frown. Don't they hate me?

"We don't. We're mad yes, but everything will be explained later, San and Seonghwa get her out of here and to the Ri'zi we'll follow as soon as we can!" Yelled Hongjoong as more Ix'li appeared. "But-" I was cut off by a green haired Protector grabbing me, another Protector with black hair appeared at his side and the image in front of us vanished.

Now before us stood Ri'zi....

"The ruined City of The Protectors and Immortals..."

"Why are we here?" I asked turning to face the two Protectors.

"So that you can restore it to what it used to be."

"How do I do that?"

"You will find out soon enough."